1 week pre op appointnent Started by: Jxxx

• Author
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Anyone tell me what happens on my 1 week post appointment not sure what to expect I’m guessing it’s with the nurse. I just have strapping at top and breast band. Will they remove the strapping
    Xx

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

i had mine today but i didn’t have strapping just dressings and a breast band. i had it with my nurse and she removed the dressings, checked the wounds, cleaned and reapplied for another week. she also gave me a couple of dressings to apply myself if i need them. she also took more pictures for my file and i had to sign a document stating how i feel about my results right now and everything i discussed with her today like about what i can expect to be able to do right now xx

Jxxx 2
    2p
    Menu

Ah lovely thanks Helen I was nervous as to what will happen. Just want to be able to see my boobs in full without all thelse dressings
    X

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

depending on what surgeon you have you might need to have dressings for another week but it feels amazing just getting them changed, the itch is so annoying! can’t wait for mine to be able to come off for good! xx

Sonia 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

My strapping is coming off tomorrow hopefully at my 1 week post op. It’s so stuck I think I’ll be having a chest wax as well!! x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.