1 week till op still thinking will be too small Started by: Sophie

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Ladies I’m panicking like crazy. My op is next Sunday and I’m petrified I’m going to think there too small! I’m now a 32b/c and having 375cc unders ( had the choice of overs but want them to look natural) I asked to be DD/E has anyone got the same stats that can reassure me!!! I’m stressing out and doing everyone’s head in!!!

Sophie

Sophie 3
    3p
    Menu

I can’t upload here but I have a before picture on my profile!

Kirsty 17
    17p
    Menu

Hi! My op is on Thursday and I am currently a 32a! I have been offered either 375, 400 or 425 cc to bring me to a dd so considering your starting off bigger than me I honestly think you’ll easily achieve dd/e!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I started off as 34A and ive reached 34D, they say there is 150cc per cup size so you should definitely get the size youre wanting babe. Ive seen girls on here say they started at B cup and ended up E from 375s. If youre unsure its never too late,I changed my mind from 350 to 375 a hour before my op haha! If youre in doubt definitely go bigger i was doubting 350s and im so happy i changed my mind last minute. Hope all goes well with your op xx

Sophie 3
    3p
    Menu

Sorry ladies only just seen these!

Thank you for the re assurance… I hope so as this ”Boob greed'” sounds horrendous. I’ve prepared my self that I’ll hate them at first but love them in six weeks!!

I’m up and can’t sleep…can’t believe in a few hours I’ll be there and it will be nearly all done.

I will post some pictures if if lets me!!!

X X

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

I was 32aa and had 375cc unders. I got measured as a DD last week at 7 weeks post op so I would say your deffo gunna get the size your looking for! Good luck for today!! Xx

Emma 4
    4p
    Menu

Good Luck today @Sophie im going to Doncaster for my surgery. I think you will achieve the size you want, xxx

Kirsty 17
    17p
    Menu

Good luck! Hope you achieve what you wanted xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.