1 week today ?? Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Eeekkk!!
    I’m staying overnight and I feel kinda organised, I’ve got the obvious things like v pillow, button up pjs macom etc but is there anything I may not have thought of??
    Started taking arnica today and have been using bio oil religiously for the past 2 weeks…..praying for no stretch marks ??
    325 mod plus overs from a flatish A cup X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m in one week today too 😀 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

So exciting! Dunno about you but I can think of nothing else! ? xx @soph576

Sarah 21
    21p
    Menu

Hey Hun. I stayed overnight and stayed in the gown so didn’t need pjs and the beds tilt so I could position myself at the right angle and was comfy with normal pillows but no harm taking your v pillow as then if you want it and are comfy it’s there!! All I used was comfy clothes to go home, wipes flannel toothbrush toothpaste (not easy cleaning your teeth mind!!) and hairbrush (also not easy!) Macom and charger for iPad and phone and some mags, puzzles and pen!!
    Make sure u have the button for the nurse nearby and anything else you want to hand before they leave u in the room.
    Good luck girls! Exciting times! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hmmm I think my boyf will be helping me with more than I thought ?
    Thanks Hun, yeah I’m gonna take my v pillow for a bit extra comfort on the journey home!
    🙂 xxx @sarahb21100

Sarah 21
    21p
    Menu

It gets a bit embarrassing! I could just about pull my knickers up but flushing the loo ? no dignity lol!! Exciting journey though! Have fun and enjoy xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.