1 week today Post Op!! New pictures up :) Started by: Kirsty

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Wow a week today since I got my new boobies!! Times flies by soo quick… My left boob seems to have dropped alot quicker than the right, hopefully the right one catches up soon 🙂 xx

ash26 -3
    -3p
    Menu

hope you dont mind the add hun, ,y op is on Friday so nervous! x

Kirsty
    0p
    Menu

No hun 🙂 ive just accepted you! I was full of nerves leading up to my op but now looking back at it I dont know why I was so scared as it was such an amazing experience 🙂 you will be fine! Good luck xxx

ash26 -3
    -3p
    Menu

they look so good hun! did you have high profiles?im well nervous, you have so much things running through your head, like why am i doing this lol!! god help me thursday night i prob wont be able to sleep! xx

Kirsty
    0p
    Menu

Thanks hun! I was so worried about how they would turn out but they seem to be looking better each day! Yayy. I asked for moderate profile hun. I was the same didn’t think I would sleep but I did sleep quite well minus waking up at one point needing to be sick :/ but honestly its nothing to worry about 🙂 xxx

Menu

They look great! Mine are 1 week old today as well, I feel so used to them already 🙂 xx

Kirsty
    0p
    Menu

Thanks huni 🙂 same with me.. feels like they have always been there! Hehe xx

RachelH
    0p
    Menu

What did you have Kirsty? x

Hester
    0p
    Menu

Hey please may i add you i am 9 days post op and im keen to see what you mean by dropped xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.