1 week vs 4.5 months photo Started by: Crystal19811981

• Author
    +2

Hi ladies I’m 4.5 months post op now and here’s a photo to compare them to the first week.
    During my first week my boobs seemed flatter and wider back then and 4 and a half months after they are not as wide but they look more fuller and softer .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Leanne 16
    16p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing! Thanks for sharing. What were your stats before and what size implant did you have? xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Wow they look amazing and what a difference. You must be so happy with them. I am 1wpo and it’s almost like I want to fast forward my life by a couple of months lol x

Menu

I actually thought I was 34a but I was an AA cup
    I had 350cc hp xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks for sharing Hun give me a boost as my seem more wider at the min so hoping they change as good as yours xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

A good post, I hope I get more of a cleavage like you as I’m now 5 weeks nearly and there’s still a big gap. My pair don’t want to drop and fluff yet! But I’m so pleased with my result and patience is key. Nice to see photos from people a few months on.

Menu

Thank you ladies …patience is key x

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

They look perfect! Patience is defiantly key! X

Nicki 23
    23p
    Menu
    +2

They look fab. I’m a AA and having 390 hp Saturday!!’ Eeek!! Your are amazing!! What size are you measuring now? Xx

Menu

Hi I can fit into a 36c from H&M
    And also 34d and 32dd from new look sorry I hope that is useful x

Laura 24
    24p
    Menu
    +1

This is really useful to see! I’m a 32b and deciding between 320&350HP but my PC said to try and look at some pics from a few months on to see what they look like after settling, I’d be more than happy if turned out as great as yours! 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.