1 Year On – Boobies 1st Birthday Today! Started by: Kylie

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Not checked in for a while now but thought I’d sign in and share boobies 1st birthday!
    Exactly a year ago today, I was in Highgate waiting to see Mr Chantarasak. I was a 34A/B, had 495 high profile overs which have taken me to a 32/34E and I LOVE them! They don’t look that big, look about a DD, which at 5’8″ and a size 10/12 I feel is perfectly proportioned.
    I do have very slight rippling but only I can feel it, its not at all visible, and its a small issue when I feel so much better about the way I look. My scars are amazing, hardly visible at all.
    I would say to anyone thinking about it, just go for it. I’ve not once regretted the decision, I’ve got so much more confidence and clothes look amazing now instead of just okay! 🙂
    100% happy and cant thank MYA and Mr C enough.

Jade
    0p
    Menu

Hi I’ve got dr c next Tuesday can I add you please would love to see your results x

taylor
    0p
    Menu

please can I add you? Bandages being taken off on Fri but through the bandages, my boobs definitely look fake! I hope that with time they’ll look more natural x

Jade
    0p
    Menu

@taylor I think a lot of girls look fake first of all because boobs are so high up and haven’t dropped and fluffed x

Kylie 1
    1p
    Menu

Yeah they look fake to start with and mine felt stiff for the first 3-4 weeks because my skin was so tight but once they settle and drop and your skin accommodates them they’ll just get better and better. X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.