1 year post op Started by: Tiff

• Author
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls just thought i’d Do a quick update now I’m officially 1 year post op my boobs now are so soft and squishy and they only very slightly feel more firm than natural boobs they move like normal boobs they are still very high and I don’t think they will drop like I wanted them to only down fall to that is I can’t wear certain dresses that show more boobs because they are just so stuck on it would be very obvious and it’s just not a good look my scars are still healing but slowly getting there I had 350 and 370cc unders HP I did at point reget it but I don’t think I do as much now if anything I wish I had just gone for a smaller size as I feel like might be the reason they haven’t dropped properly if you want to ask me anything feel free good luck with all your new boobies girls I’ve attached one photo with our another in the comments xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Donna Bowen 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Ohh they look great… what were your original stats? And what size did you have? X

Dazzelea 91
    91p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Hun they look great .im having revision because mine didn’t drop properly I’m one year post op tomorrow.x

Tiff 11
    11p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Thank you I’m 5.3 around 7ish stone (when I had my op) was i’d Say about a 30/32AA I had 350cc in one and 375cc in the other xx

Tiff 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Are you going back under the knife? Sorry I don’t no what a revision is x

Dazzelea 91
    91p
    Menu

Yes hunny if your not happy go back they may redo them for your I thought I was just me being picky and thinking should I live with it but was doing my boyfriends head in and me go back and turns out they just didn’t do what they was supposed too as the surgeon said xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.