1 year post op on 9/2/12 :D and what a year it's been! Started by: Simone

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Omg I can’t believe it’s been a YEAR already. I’m still loving my boobies, I’m now a 30FF (I was a 34E but since my lipo my back size has gone down a lot) I was a 34C this time last year lol i went to dr Traynor and I’m very happy. I had a mammogram done a week ish ago privately and the results showed no scar tissue and my implants are fine :) I had the inspiration resoinsives, 345/385 cc.

SO :) here’s the big news, I went ahead with my plans and went to the states for liposuction to my abs, sides and back with fat grafting to my butt and hips. I also had lipo to my chin. I’ve gone cosmetic surgery mad this year lol I’m 4 weeks post op from the lipo and fat grafting and MAN does it hurt still :-/ he was very aggressive but my shape has been transformed. Seriously guys, I went from having a chubby belly, bra rolls and a flat arse to a 26/27 inch waist, a bubble butt that would give JLO a run for het money and curvy hips like beyonce. I cried, no, I WEPT when I looked in the mirror. My boobs were a little change as I still felt like I couldn’t wear what I wanted but now after this, I feel invincible!

I’ve been getting a lot of attention which I’m not sure I like but I’m loving loving LOVING my new body.

What’s next? I’m flying to LA for dimples towards the end of the year. It’s not surgery surgery, it was probably more painful to get my Tongue pierced. I’m big on research and don’t take picking a surgeon lightly. That’s why I’m willing to travel for ‘the best’. My waist was a 31 before the lipo now it’s 27 but I’m still very swollen so I’m guessing it’ll settle at 26. My ass and hips measured 38, now they measure 42. And my bra size has gone from a 34E to a 30FF, 32F in some shops. I have an hourglass figure now, tiny waist with curvy hips.

I know a big butt isn’t to everyones taste but I’ve never found the stick thin look attractive, I was a size 6-8 3 years ago and I hated it, but when I gained weight it all went to the wrong place (the fat came in handy though! Lol) I’ve always found the likes of JLO, beyonce and Kim k attractive in terms of their fuller figures and FINALLY I can join the club. I can wear what I want and I feel great. Surgery is a blessing. I say if you really want something, go get it nomatter what! So long as it’s safe and legal, of course.

I was going to post pics but after a recent picture stealing experience on another site I’ve decided against it. If you really want to get this done over seas I suggest to take a look at the buttock forum on makemeheal. That’s where I got all my info from.

I use to be on Mya all the time but then I moved on to my next procedure/associated forum but I come back from time to time to update. All the best ladies.

Dreams really can come true :D xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

hope u load some piccies so we can see ur super figure…well done u xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Well done honey,so pleased all went well for you, thank you so much for updating us.xxx

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

Thank you ladies. I’m sorry about the pics, I’m only going to send them to a few of the ladies on here. I’ve known some for a while so I know I can trust them. They’re very personal. I hope you understand.

Thanks Tina, thank you so much for your advice. You really helped as I wasn’t sure about the chin lipo but after our conversation I decided to throw that in too and I look better for it. Still very swollen all over though, my dr said thatll last 3 months maybe more :( but I’m happy. I sent you an email x

nikki 2
    2p
    Menu

khanni hunny so glad your procedure went well and you so happy, nice to see you back on the forum too :) happy first birthday to you boobies :) mines coming up next week xx

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

The crappy thing is I really didn’t think about my bra size changing, I spent so much money on new bras after I got my boobs done and now I’ll have to do it all over again! ann summers here I come x

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

Thanks nikki! I don’t want another boob job anymore because they look HUGE now lol my mum thought I’d got them done again, she still wont believe me when I say I didn’t. Funny woman.

How are you? Are you still set on a second, bigger set of boobies? :) x

alli 1
    1p
    Menu

congrats:):)xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thankyou so much honey for sharing,I have to say I am totally blown away by the pictures,no wonder you are happy,absolutely the best I have seen,without a doubt.I am so jealous xxx

leah91 -1
    -1p
    Menu

Congrats :-)

nikki 2
    2p
    Menu

thats awesome that they have gone bigger, mine have grown from an E to a FF but i still want them done again, ive saved enough but not sure if i wanna part with another 4 grand just yet lol xx

Menu

Well done! Bet your soo happy, what a lovely story that was to read! .. Good luck and well done :) xx

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

Lol 4 grand is a lot BUT if you really want to then why not :D you’ll need to go bra shopping again so set aside another couple of hundred for that too! I’ve spent so much on cosmetic surgery this year (Feb to Feb). I’ve sent you an email hunn x

LK 1
    1p
    Menu

Hun, did you pay for a mammogram privately and if so how much? I want to get this done to keep a check on my boobs too. x

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

I paid for it in the states at the same place where I got my surgery so it was under $50. I’m not sure how much it’d be here x

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi hunn, I paid for it in the states at the same place I got my surgery. It was around £30. I’m not sure how much it’d be here, I’m guessing a lot more x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Aw khanni I often wonder how you are. You sound like a very happy lady indeed, I’m happy for you :) What’s that about dimples? xx

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi hunn, I am indeed a happy lady :D I’m a lot of discomfort right now bit it’s worth it. They don’t mess about when it comes to lipo over there. It was aggressive!

It’s called dimple creation surgery. It’s done under local anaesthetic and takes under 30 mins. The surgeons cuts and stitches under each cheek. For the first few weeks the dimples deep and there even when you don’t smile bit after that it drops out and only appears when you smile. You cam choose where and how deep you want them to be. There’s a dr that does them here but im going with am expert as I’m not willing to risk having them there permanently even when I’m not smiling. x

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

Excuse all the typos, I’m not use to this darn phone yet x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

aw dimples sound so cute. I bet you’ll look like a different lady. I’m saving for some work on my upper eye lids, this surgery lark is addicting xx

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

Lol i definitely look like a different person when it comes to the body! I think the dimples will just enhance what I already have :) I can’t wait! It is addictive, I just love that I can take control and be the person I want to be. I see it as tweaking ;) nothing wrong with that. I don’t plan on ageing gracefully at all :D

If it’ll make you feel better, go for it hunn :) x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey hun, can I ask you how much your dimple surgery is going to be? I’ve always wanted dimples! Thanks xx

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

My quote is $2500 for two, so around £1800 but it depends on the exchange rate at the time. x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’d love to have them done….I probably should get my ba op over with first and wait a little while before suggesting it to my poor hubby :) xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.