10 days post op!! 32a to 275 cc Started by: Megan

• Author
    11p
    Menu

Hi everyone! Just wanted to give everyone an up date in 10 days post op started of with really really swollen nipples so there starting to go down now still very numb can’t feel them at all lol! The red marks are going down too! And I’m pretty much back to my normal routine now and sleeping is also fine and I’m back at work!! XXXX

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

They look so good! Did you have overs or unders? X

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu

they look great Megan, congrats!! The marks really have gone down too, you must be so happy xx

Megan 11
    11p
    Menu

@zoeproctor22 thank you Zoe! I had partial which was Inbetween xxx @harrietelizabethb ahh thank you! I’m a lot happier now to how the looked before there changing everyday!! I hope they just don’t get any smaller haha!! R u excited for your op? Xxx what u getting?

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu

I’m sure they won’t!! They still have time to fluff I’m sure! I’m soo excited! I’m getting 375cc high profile partials!! xxx

katie
    0p
    Menu

@megan do you still sleep propped up?? I’m on day 11 and have a bloody bad back I didn’t know if I can sleep flat on my back yet? My nipples have feeling coming back its weird some of my boob feels numb and some I can feel such a strange feeling. X

Megan 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

@katiebrooks I still sleep high up because I wasn’t sure either! I find myself waking up on my back though lol! Also I dunno when j can drink alcohol Coz I’m dying to get drunk haha I haven’t got any feeling back in my nipples yet and there still quite swollen. Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.