10 days post op and feel like av been kicked all over :( Started by: claire1984

• Author
    7p
    Menu

cud cry with this pain… me partner has covered me in deep heat….. iv got no bruising at all but wondering if i cud have inside bruising… xx

Menu

dont use deep heat, it contains asprin hunxx

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

realli….. its from thailand so i cnt read the ingredients….. i feel like i have been kicked all over in my sleep… x

gnats
    0p
    Menu

It prob will be from inside. Where r u feeling it? Xx

Menu

:( i had one of those days yesterday…the healing process is def a long one, day by day nothing seems to change much! xx

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

from the side of my boobs all the way around my back kind of in a band at level of my boobs…… after giving birth to 4 children with no pain relief and breastfeeding i thurt this wuda been a walk in the park…. how wrong am i x

gnats
    0p
    Menu

Below my boobs where my ribs r mine is sore there but again no brusing so it must be inside. Do u like to take homeophathy tablets? Some people like them some don’t. Me I love them. If u don’t have any And want to take them order them from the Helios website. U want arnica 200c and Berllis per 200c take them a little bit after ur other meds and to each other say 30min-1hour. Take arnica twice a day n Bellie per 3 times a day for about 5 days. Arnica is for bruising and other is for deep tissue repair. I had them with my c section was fine and also now. Xx

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

that website has confused me…….. cnt seem to find the products…..

gnats
    0p
    Menu

I’ll have a look in abit Hun and send u the link :) xx

kezza460 -2
    -2p
    Menu

It’s probably internal bruising hun, I felt like that for about 2 and a half weeks :( I couldn’t actually see any bruising til about 2 weeks p.o…. It didn’t come out straight away. Keep your chin up hun, it does get better eventually xxxx

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

awh thank u gnats xx

kezza…. not sure how much longer a can cope with this……. no one tells u about all these things afterwards… :( xx

gnats
    0p
    claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

dosnt explain much lol….. how many tablets do u get hun? xx

gnats
    0p
    Menu

U get a 2g bottle full of them. They r really tiny tablets so u prob get about 100 maybe in that size. They melt on ur tounge very easy to take. Basically it works by getting ur body to do what it should do giving it a boost in the right direction if u like. They r all natural so u can not take too many or it won’t harm u in any way. Hope that helps a bit more. Have u ever taken them b4? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.