10 days post op ( changing emotions) Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu
    +3

Cant believe how quickly the time has gone and how much my boobs have changed in that time frame, they look different every day, I have gone through a range of different emotions starting from a few days post op where I was swollen and bloated and non of my clothes fitted and my boobs were so uneven, Now I’m crying with happiness because Im back to normal again and in love with my new boobs. No one said it would be an easy journey but it was definitely worth it. So glad that I did it, best thing I’ve ever done. Cant wait for it to be three months time so I can get rid of these sports bras. Hope everyone is having a wonderful recovery. xx

Menu

Aww glad you like them now and youre over that hurdle! Ive been the same im post op day 5 today and had a little freakout this morning worrying, but im back to being okay again now! So weird how many emotions you go through! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I know they change so much from day to day, are you out of pain now? glad you’re back to being ok. It will all be worth it this summer. 😀 eeeek xx @kimbarweeee

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.