10 days post op feeling down :( Started by: angels24

• Author

10 days now and still swollen and heavy I’m starting to feel down as can’t get on with day to day stuff without feeling so heavy and uncomfortable is this normal???? 🙁

Menu

Angels mine are still swollen too and we had BA on same day mines are heavy but it will take us some time to get used to the new weight recovery is slowish and we are only 10 days post op Hun xXx

Menu

I’m sorry you’re having a rough time hun, hugs x it is totally normal, I’m day 10 too and feel the same, it’s a long slow road and isn’t much fun!! IT all takes time to settle my tummy is still very swollen and sore and everything takes so much effort! xx

aprile 1
    1p
    Menu

🙁 hope you’re ok. i feel shit too today angels, least yours dont look like road kill! just put my new pics up today. have a look and u’ll feel better babe ha xxx

Menu

Aprile urs look fab hun maybe were all 10 day depressed lol yeah think we’re all going to have good days and bad and eventually by 6 weeks we will feel normal again! I hope! Hugs to you all tooo xxxx

aprile 1
    1p
    Menu

yeah day 10 is a bit of a pooper day! lol. hope you’ve managed to get about your house today and do what you needed to do a bit more comfortable. and thank u, i cant wait til they’re healed, at 6 weeks we need to celebrate! haha xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.