10 days post op pictures up!!! Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Can’t believe I’m 10 days post op! Gone so fast. Healing well, if you want to see pics, then just send a quick message or post a comment first :):) xx

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

Had a peek at your photos hun they look fab and your incisions are so small x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Thanks hun yours look amazing too!!!! Been watching your progress for ages :):) I couldn’t believe how small they were when she took the dressings off!! xxx

lauram 10
    10p
    Menu

hope u dont.mind me addin you xx

Stacey02 8
    8p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add, i am 8 days post op

Menu

They look great babe! And the incisions are tiny! Bet you’re chuffed with the results xxx

danielle 18
    18p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add, I’m due to have Dr mounir too, do you recomend?

Nina 48
    48p
    Menu

Have added you Jessica, hope thats ok xx

Rudi 2
    2p
    Menu

Hey.. hope you don’t mind the add x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Accepted you girls 🙂 yes I recommend Mounir, he’s fantastic, love him!! Xx

Menu

I’ve just added you. Hope you don’t mind!

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

They look lovely hunni! Xxx

Vanessa 56
    56p
    Menu

ten days!!! that has flown by!! WOW!!
    how are you feeling now hun?
    moving back to normal etc yet?
    xxxx

Vanessa 56
    56p
    Menu

just had a look at your pics!
    they look amazing!
    im even considering overs after seeing yours!
    popping in for another chat with him as im so worried about recovery and back to work and unders are meant to take longer for recovery!
    your dont look round or fake so im thinking of going for overs… i’ll see whta he says anyway!Xx

Lindsay 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi do you mind if I add? I’m getting my BA done on Saturday at Doncaster with Dr Kazzazi….addicted to this forum right now! x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Thanks Vanessa! 🙂 they have a lot of dropping and fluffing to do but even so they don’t look too round even now!! So I definately think you can achieve a natural look with overs! Have a chat with him see what he says 🙂

Haha I’m addicted too Im on here every day withou fail! Happy to accept your add hun xxx

Menu

Hey babe what are you measuring as now in your bras? I have been offered 325/350 or 350/375 as one boob is slightly bigger and nervous the 375 option is too big :-/ but yours look lovely xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Thanks grace! I havent been measured yet as I’m only 10 days post op. But wearing a 34DD sports bra at the moment. There really isn’t a lot of difference between 325 and 375, to me I’d go the biggest one, once the swelling has gone down and they’ve dropped into place, usually girls complain they wish they would of gone for the slightly bigger size. Each to their own obviously, I was worried about this to start with, but I eventually pushed for bigger and I’m glad I did! He tried to do 400cc but they were just too wide for my frame, so he stuck with 375cc. Xxx

Menu
    +1

Hope you don’t mind the add! I’ve just had my surgery today with Mr Mounir, sooo happyyy 🙂 x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

That’s fine hun!!!! Oooooo yey!!!!!! How did it go??? he’s lovely isn’t he 🙂 xxx

lauren 5
    5p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add! Having surgery next Friday and debating whether to go up to 350cc from 300cc just for fullness!! 🙂 xx

Nicole 3
    3p
    Menu

Hey Hun.. I have my ba in 2 days with mr mounir.. I wanted to see some of his work.?.. How did you find recovery..?. X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.