10 days post op – scars sting a little Started by: Simone

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Hi girls, has anyone else found this? it’s much better when i take my bra off or open my bra from the back while i’m sitting infront of the telly. the bra band is deffo not too tight either..hmmm..i hope it’s nothing to be worried about. the scars look fine xx

em2010 17
    17p
    Menu

Mine was the same chick, don’t forget, it’s still a cut, don’t worry x

Menu

Im day 11 po and I had a few twinges yesterday and this morning… almost like an itchy sting. I think its just where its knitting back together, nerve endings on the inside etc Itching is normally an indication of healing isnt it. If the scars look OK then i wouldnt worry. Its only if they are really red you worry cos that means they might be infected.

x

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

yes that’s exactly it, like an itchy feeling, phew! i was getting worried. thanks girls xx

Menu

I was so tempted to put Vasaline on it….. i was even “patting” my scar with my finger cos i wanted to itch it! Lol x

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

i gently pat it over my bra too lol it helps :) i would’nt put anything on it though xx

Menu

I had the shower power on high so i could spray it and get some relief too! x Ha ha

Menu

I’m 3 days post op and feeling the same, mine are still covered so hoping they are healing well! x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.