10 days post op so unhappy…… Started by: jas xx

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hi girls

I’m 10 days post op and not happy with the way my boobs look. I know it’s early days but I hate them already. They are sitting way too high and it’s all I’m stressing about day in day out. I’ve said I want them out but just keep being told to wait.
    I can’t see me liking them ever and wish they would take them out as soon s possible. It’s all I can think about. Does anyone know how long you have to wait until you can have them out? And would I pay for this? I just want my old boobs back and actually relative I was happier with a cup breasts. I had 295 cc uhp mentor round gel.

Tracy 30
    30p
    Menu
    +1

I think everyone goes through this hunni. Im also 10 days PO and had 350cc from an a cup. They do sit high at first but eventually they do drop and fluff and look more natural. They are still quite hard at the moment so dont seem real, but if you see what other girls write they say they do settle and become more natural. You should see my post the other day panicking that the were small lol and now im fine i love them haha. I think its called boob depression which a lot of girls get thinking they have made a mistake but im sure in time you will love them. Just try and hold out rather than making a quick decision to have them taken out because you never know in a couple of months you might love them. Its just all new at the moment i know how you feel, i cant wait for mine to settle and become squashy. You have to think as well if they take them out your old breasts might not look the same again because you have had under the muscle and then been taken out again. Id give it a few months and see how you feel then 🙂 xxx @jasxx

Sharks 149
    149p
    Menu
    +1

Hey hun. Am really sorry you feel this way. It is still really early days and them sitting high and not looking quite as good is completely normal. They are still being held down by the muscle and the skin is still really tight. It takes a while for the muscle to fully relax, but when this happens, they will drop/fluff and change shape to look more like natural boobs. Patience is quite important in a boob journey, and you can’t expect to have them looking all big and beautiful from the get-go. It’s a long process and your body needs to adapt to these new objects on your chest. I’d say wait it out for at least 6 months and see how you feel. You can then discuss your options with your surgeon after this time, if you’re still unhappy with them.

I am now almost 17 weeks post and I didn’t start to really love mine until about 11-12 weeks post. They were a pointy shape from the side, box-shaped from the front, seemed too high and seemed a bit small. I didn’t get measured until 12 weeks post but they started to change after this point, and am so in love with them now, I can’t stop taking pictures. The thing that kept me going was knowing that now, I at least had some boobs, compared to before (was a teeny weeny 32A, if that).

I’ve got a lot of posts and pre/post-op pictures on my profile which document my journey and give an idea of how far mine have come. Add me and have a look. They will look better with time, I promise you and I hope you’ll grow to love them. Hope this was helpful. Good luck hun. Let us know how you get on. xxx

jas xx 4
    4p
    Menu

@sharks @tracy thanks girls so much for your reply. It’s given me some comfort. I am going to try and wait it out and see if I feel different in a few months. I really have got the boobie blues! ! More should be done to recognise this and girls should be more aware. Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.