10 hours post op and all feels well! Started by: nancyg

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Well I’m now officially in the booby club!!!Dr Chantrasak Highgate London.

Sat at home (well father in laws!) now waiting for papa jons pizza to deliver my stuff so I can stuff myself.

Looking at Pinky and Perky now I am so glad I have had it done. Okay they look like rockets at the moment but it is soooo much better than what was there before!!

For those who haven’t read previous posts I’ve put on here I’m trying to give details on what to expect when you go for consults, surgery etc.

My admission time was 9.30am but got there an hour early but only had to wait about twenty minutes for my room. I was in as a day case. The room had TV, Wifi, bathroom as well as you can order food and drinks from the kitchen, direct dial telephone to phone hubby etc.

Was greeted by the nurse who went over my medical history again, took blood pressure, temperature etc. Then she bought me in delightful paper knickers and ted stockings – mmm sexy!!

After I had changed into my sexy ensamble I waited to be seen by Dr. C and my anaesthetologist. Dr. C drew over me saggy ’orrible boobies and asked what size I had decided on – I went for the 435cc LMP as I wanted more of a natural look – originally being a D/DD cup before I had my kiddies I wanted to get back that shape and size, as I was left empty after breastfeeding (I went up to an F during that time ) had been left with 34aa/a spaniel ears!!

I went in for my op at 12.30 and was in recovery at 1.15pm and back on ward at 1.40pm. I recover quite quickly off my face and talking a load of gobbledee gook about leaves and demanding to know why they hadn’t been swept up!!!

Back in the room the nurse took my bp etc again and said those wonderful words – would you like something to eat and drink – erm YES PLEASE!!!So she got me some ice cold water, and rung down for toast and coffee, toast has never tasted so good!!

They keep you in for a minimum of four hours after your op as a day case, I could have gone at 5.30pm but it was rush hour so my hubby came and got me at 7.30pm, but the nurse got me some dinner whilst i waited.

They also give you antibiotics and painkillers to take home.The staff are lovely and friendly and make you feel at ease.I am not in any pain at the mo, but I’m sure I’ll look quite bruised and be stiff by tomorrow. For those who have had kids and breastfed, it basically feels like your milk coming in (you know the phase your boobs go through just after you’ve had your baby when they go like rocks)so so far so good!!

I am so pleased I’ve done it, it may seem a lot of money, but I feel more confident already – even though I look like I’ve got rockets on me chest.

I will post some pictures as sson as I can, but I’m too busy stuffing my fizog with pizza!!

Much love and good luck to all you taking your first steps

Menu

You enjoy that pizza Nancy, you deserve it! lol.

Great story. Happy healing.

xx

ritam
    0p
    Menu

congrats nancy loved your story glad all went well remember plenty of rest will add u im post op 4 weeks and needed this forum so much in the first week xxx

Menu

haha love reading stories, glad to hear ur ok to eat and feel so good so quickly.

happy healing hunny xx

lcs3 2
    2p
    Menu

Good to hear all went well for you :-)

Happy healing!

Hwyl fawr x

nancyg
    0p
    Menu

Well it’s the next morning, and I’m a little stiff round the boobs!! Managed to have a bath this morning to get rid of the pen and iodine. Took off me bandages…right boob looks a bit weird, whether its because i slept funny..it’s a bit more “square” on one side, but the left is round like a xmas pudding!!! Hope thats nothing to worry about – i don’t want a square booby!!!!!

Has anyone who has had overs felt the implant? When I press the top of me boobs it feels crinkly?

The co drydamol are making me feel like i’m half pissed, but not a bad thing. Pain is bearable-it’s not pain just aching. Got a lovely bruise inbetween my boobs and I have more coming through on both sides.

They don’t look massive, think I’ll probably end up a large C, but at least it will be full!! Not like the gross things I had before – all I can say about them is that they resembled a sock! Ha ha.

Thanks for all your support, think it really helps and I really can’t believe that I’ve been in, had it done and it was all so quick!!!

Thanks again girls

xx

ddgirl 1
    1p
    Menu

well done naccy g. and everyone else who had there new boobs done.. happy healing my turn a wk today whoop whopp.

Menu

Congrats nancy. Pleased for you xx

Menu

Hi nancyg congrats!… was in there with you too yesterday.. feels great doesnt it! x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.