10 month PO for burning sensation and numbness Started by: alli

• Author
    1p
    Menu

after a nurse appointment, had to go to walk in hospital last week from the burning sensation, numbness and pain in my armpit then saw my surgeon. had to take off work all last week too unpaid:/

I saw my surgeon Mr Adamo , I was quite emotional from all the pain and had to stop exercising too and I love running in the gym:( Mr Adamo was so great, so understanding and caring of ensuring that I will be in great hands and he will ensure I end up happy and with the results intended. My implants havent dropped since my op going on 11 months ago and in alot of pain so going to give the breast band a go. I am so far very pleased with my aftercare from MYA.

Has any of you post op girls had any nerves sensitised possibly from implants with this burning sensation like me?? I am skinny so apparently skinnier girls are more inclined to suffer from this type of problem. or have any of you girls had this problem of implants not dropping at all???and have you found a breast band effective?

was very impressed with the the receptionist Stephen at mya in Fenchurch, very efficient.

Menu

My implants never dropped hun, and I’m now four weeks post op with a second op, and hate the results. I had a breast band for two weeks after my first op, and one wasn’t offered when I started complaining about my first results, as I was told I have CC xx

alli 1
    1p
    Menu

oh no…do you have any pics babe? who was your surgeon? Im a gymoholic and I had to stop cardio now so sad . mine are 1cm above my cuts so heading towards a reop but giving the breast band a go anyways:)
    did the band not help at all ? did you have any pain like me? why are you still not happy? I dont have cc luckily just this really extreme pain:/ feel so ill from it. I do know my surgeon will make sure I end up okay I hope and satisfied. hate looking in the mirror even

charlie1 -3
    -3p
    Menu

Hey!! How are u hun? Aww sorry things aren’t too good with the boobies 🙁 hope u get something sorted soon. Ther used to be a Stephen at Leeds, maybe it’s the same one cos he’s left Leeds now! X

alli 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey charlie!! long time no chat. aww thank you:/ I hope it gets sorted. the pain is so so much and cant look in the mirror with them so high. happy and satisfied that my surgeon will try help me though and so glad its not cc.how are yours???

Menu

I have loads of pics, I’ll fr you now, and you can see why I haven’t been happy
    I hope you get the results you deserve ASAP hun xx

alli 1
    1p
    Menu

hey babe , we are friends already, and I rem your first op. will go have a look. what gap between your two ops was there?? why are u still not happy babe??
    I wore the breast band last night, could barely sleep it hurts like hell on my sensitive sore right boob….:/

Menu

I had my first op in jan, starting complaining about the pain and lack of dropping in may, finally got answers in sept, four weeks later the go ahead for a re-op and nov 13th had the second op. if you look at the last page, my nipples hang off my implant, they did it first time, but only after months, not weeks
    Poor you. I didn’t find the band that bad after my first op, but it was literally the first two weeks xx

alli 1
    1p
    Menu

ja the band is hurting because I am so tender on my right boob in my armpit and my implants are super high. have a look at my pics. the highness has not changed since those pics much even tho I dont have any recents up. my nipples are starting to point down feels like my natural boob is dropping but the implants not, sometimes I get like a dent where the implants are so high and my boobs feel lowering. My surgeon told me he does feel they are too high and need to drop so I am happy he understands. Apart from my boobs too high, my implant feels like its sitting on my nerves on the right coz my armpit around implant and down my arm is burning/sore/numb. I feel at ease that my surgeon promised to ensure he can help me feel happy about my BA. keeping fingers crossed. going to go have a look at yours. I at least feel not alone like u understand the similar situation. I had my op begining of Feb

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.