10 months post op not happy Started by: Chloe donnelly

• Author

Hi girlies I had my breast operation the 28th September last year I had partials 350cc 400cc high profile I feel they have dropped a lot more than I expected and feel that’s caused one to look completely different I have been back for a review just waiting for a better opinion from a different surgeon I just think the end result would be like this

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ashleigh 6
    6p
    Menu

I think you look great xx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Hard to tell from the photo & you know how you feel about them so def have a chat with someone but I they look even

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Hi hun they do look a lil low but it all depends on how your natural breast sat to begin with and also you have to count in the factor of the weight of the implants can make them drop a lil Traynor told me to wear some sort of support especially for bed to stop them sagging I know not all surgeons tell there patients to tho xx

Menu

I’ve wore sports bras throughout the whole procedure and they have been high quality my breasts had hardly any tissue before hand so I understand the weight of them they have just drastically changed from my 6 weeks post op one drops a lot more than the other it’s hard to get a exact picture of it it’s very noticeable in dresses xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.