10 weeks post op – love them more & more Started by: Jessica (@jessc92)

• Author
    +4

So I’m 10 weeks post op now and I can’t be happier. I’m a different person!! I’m so much more confident especially around my fiancΓ©, I love just whipping them out now whereas before he was never allowed to see them!! I had a little panic in the week, might have slight ripples under my breast-either that or it’s scar tissue. It’s not visible whatever it is. Best thing about having boobs …. Not needing to even wear a bra!! (See pic below) I’d love to help girls on the start of their journey or girls who are days/weeks post op! Please feel free to message me

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Georgina 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing!! Having 425s Wednesday id be over the moon if they looked like yours! Must be so pleased x

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

They look great hun, very happy for you x

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

They look amazing hun! πŸ™‚ i’m meeting my surgeon today eeek!! Xxx

Alana Wise 48
    48p
    Menu

They look amazing hun. I’m 10 days post op. Hoping mine look similar to yours once they’ve dropped and fluffed a little! You must be so happy xx

Menu

Thank you !! πŸ™‚ good luck with your ops Girls πŸ™‚ xx

Menu

@alana-wise thank you πŸ™‚ how you feeling? drink plenty water πŸ™‚ I still think mine have a long way to go yet still some dropping and fluffing needed! xx

Menu

They look amazing!! love the bra! xx

Charlie 35
    35p
    Menu

they look soooo good I bet you are so pleased! I can’t wait to be 10 weeks down the line, I’ve still got 4 weeks until my op! Xxx

Alana Wise 48
    48p
    Menu

I’m feeling really good. My recovery has been amazing considering. But yeah still a long way to go! What size are you now? Xx

Kate 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

@jessc92 they look amazing you must be so happy! I’m 10 weeks post op today too and I couldn’t be happier πŸ™‚ like you I’ve got so much more self confidence and just feel like a different person! I had my final check with Mr Traynor last week and was just like I can’t thank you enough I’m so happy – I even gave him a hug haha, think he thought I was crazy! Couldn’t be happier with my whole MYA journey πŸ™‚ xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look so lovely! I am literally so excited that I’ll be able to not wear a bra and feel confident. It makes me a bit emotional when I think about it!! You must be so chuffed.

xo

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing Hun! I had 400cc yesterday wish the pains would do one, I’m strapped up so tight I cant even c them lol roll on next week to get the strapping off lol xxx

Hannah
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing hun. What cc did you have?xx

Danielle 6
    6p
    Menu

Looking great! Loving the bra…wheres it from? Xx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

They look amazing! So jealous xx

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

@jess92 there looking fab hun. I can’t believe how quick 10 weeks has gone. Got my final check with Mr Kazzazi next Tuesday can’t wait x

Menu

They look absolutely amazing babe, so pleased for you!xxx

kelly3322 21
    21p
    Menu

They look amazing . I know what you mean about the confidence thing. I never used to let my other half see them now he gets in from work and I’ll be like oh hey look at my Boobs haha . It’s great isn’t it! Xxx

Menu

Thanks everyone!! I really am sooooo happy! I had 425cc in my right and 450cc in my left. Bras are from Ann summers but to be honest I’m growing out of them already!! Only problem is bras are hard to find everywhere does up to dd !! And bikinis!!! If anyone knows where I can go for bikinis let me know. Can’t wait to take my girls away later this year!! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.