10 weeks rhinoplasty pure swollen chubbyness :( Started by: x Leah x

• Author

The past 3 weeks its got bigger and uglier, i always sleep on my front, but i cant help it even if i lay on my back always end up on my front :( sometimes its a tiny bit achy when i wake up too so i guess im squishing it or something, what the hell is going on it wad fine after my cast came off till now :( when i feel it i can feel its all hard and the swelling, anyone else had this at this stage? Or is theres nice and slim still? Xxx

bedem
    0p
    Menu

Hi, I am 15 weeks po now but I had the same experience. My tip especially got really hard and swollen, but it it slowly getting better I think. But some days it is more swollen than others….so it’s totally random I guess.

I am still sleeping on my V-pillow, so I cannot roll to my front in the night. That helps a lot! So maybe you should consider getting a V-pillow to support you sleeping on your back and side to reduce swelling??

I think we all need to be PATIENT and let it all heal up properly, this can take up to 1 year. So let’s stay positive :-) Happy Healing! x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.