11 day post op! Pics! Started by: Florence Hodnett

• Author
    +2

Hiya girls!!

Thought I’d carry on with progress updates as I found them so helpful!!

I am now 11 days post op (gone so quick!) they’re deffo changing and looking so much nicer!! I’m really happy at the mo as I think they really suit my frame FINALLY!!! So happy to be in proportion and feel comfy!!

I bought two sports bras from sports direct, Lonsdale make 2 for £13 what a bargain! They’re so comfy too! I got a 34DD which is the size I want to be!!

Let me know your thoughts and any questions!

Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sam 9
    9p
    Menu

Hey girl, they look amazing!!!!! My op is tomorrow and I’ll be over the moon if they turn out anything like yours! Couple of questions, what size pre op? Over or under? What cc and profile? My op is tomorrow! I’m so nervous 🙁 what’s the pain like? Xxx

Alice 27
    27p
    Menu

They look great hun, you must be very pleased! X

Chelsea 38
    38p
    Menu

They look fab!! X

Menu

Perfect size for your frame bet your over the moon! X

Clare 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi, they look fantastic, very natural 🙂 x

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

They look amazing hun! Having 425/450cc in 2 weeks would be so chuffed if they turned out like yours you must be so pleased! Xx

Kirsty 21
    21p
    Menu

Yours look so good! I really like that bra as well 🙂 are you happy with the size? They look perfect in proportion to you. I had 425/450cc hp partials and at first thought they seemed really small but I think they look much better on me now they’re changing xx

Menu

Hiya!

You look fabulous!! I was just wondering if you have a day case?/ Did you need to take anytime off work at all or need any help around the house? Just trying to figure out the recovery time, planning to get mine done soonish not sure wether to do it before or after my holiday xx

Menu

Hi @rhiannaneva Aww thankyou hun I am so pleased!! Yes, I was originally going to stay over but I only live about 30mins away so wasn’t much point and to be honest I was absolutely fine to go home!! I work as a receptionist and had a total of 6days off (including op day and weekend) I was ready to go back as my recovery was perfect! I only really needed help getting into bed other than that I was fine to do things myself ofcourse without outdoing it!

I would give yourself a good 7-10 weeks from when you have them done to going on holiday just incase *touch wood* anything happens post op!

xx

Menu

@sabinaellingham sorry hun didn’t add the correct name!! I had replied and accepted the request x

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

@ Florence that bra looks fine as long as the band is pulled low not to aggravate your incisions. Your progress is great and thanks for sharing you have inspired me to do a post haven’t done one in ages and finally 3 months post op x

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

They look fab hun, you look great xx

Menu

@florence

Thank you so much for your reply! I love this forum on getting answers to just little questions! You’ve healed so well. Thanks for your advice, I will probably wait until after my holiday just incase touch wood any complications! How exciting, I look forward to following your progress! xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.