11 months post op…??? rupture. Please help :-( Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi,

I had 260cc overs with Mr Adamo 11 months ago and last night I thought my right breast felt a bit lumpy on one side. Almost like it was rippling or wrinkled. Today I have been ultra paranoid and it feels even more lumpy. The lumps are like waves as I run my fingers across them. I have no pain except a very dull ache…which could be purely psychological :-s but it definitely feels very different. I have tried several times today to speak to someone at MYA in London and I have either been cut off after being on hold for 10 mins or nobody answers the phone.

I understand that if it is a rupture then it will need to be replaced but if anyone out there has had a similar experience to what I am describing then please let me know. I’m so scared. I don’t know how serious it could be or how soon it would need to be replaced. I finished paying off the loan last month and I am devastated that there might be something wrong with it.

x Evie x

Fairyxx 7
    7p
    Menu

Hun don’t panic it just sounds like rippling to me,,,, but i aint a surgeon or nurse. Think positive babe xx

Menu

if ur worried call the emergency line, you’ve paid enough for their advice love! am sure theres nothing to be worried about hun xx

fiona84
    0p
    Menu

I’m sure thats just rippling hun, these implants have a very low rupture rate! I had mine done with Mr Adamo 10 months ago, i have a slight bit of rippling, but only if i lean forward and i can only feel it not see it! I’m still getting odd little pains now and then, so maybe your nerves are still re-connecting or something. Hope all is ok for you though, don’t worry too much! xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.