You mind if I ask what size before and after etc?
thanks
melanie
Hey Hun no I was size 34b to a 32f 🙂 450cc naturelle implants with dr.sciavone and a full tummy tuck, before and after pics in my album 🙂 xx
Mind if I add u chick?
Xx
hope u dont mind the add! x
Please can I add you xx
Hi, I’m having a full TT and BA a week on Monday. Any last minute advice for me? Just looked at your pics and you look great, I’m getting excited as well as terrified now! X
Aw thanks Hun 🙂 agh good luck Ull feel amazing after 🙂 just take things easy, you can’t use your stomach muscles much after so no lifting, even sitting an walking is hard but it’s well worth it 🙂 fingers crossed for you!! Xxxx
Can I add you Hun, did it hurt ? I have my ba in 16days and getting nervous xx
All accepted 🙂 my BA didn’t hurt as much as the TT it was just un comfy to sleep for a while but my TT was very uncomfortable, hard to walk, sit, lie down just very uncomfortable but it’s all worth it 🙂 good luck Hun!! Xxx
Mind if I add you I was a 34b and had 445cc I’m not 5 weeks post op
Hey Hun hope you don’t mind the add I had 400cc from a 32a/b on Friday xx
Thanks for accepting hun. Wow! Your pics look amazing, you must be so happy.
You must log in to reply to this topic.
Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.