11 weeks nearly 3 months :O pics up x Started by: Rinx ♥

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Helloo girls, I kept quiet for a bit as I was getting stressed out with all the nice girls with big tits haha but after keeping off this for abit I actually feel a lot better my boobs have 100% grown my E cup bras feel tight and starting to hurt my boobs a bit, they have changed loads I think anyway they look huge in a vest top which they never did before! I can officially say properly that I love them and they are perfect for me, they look quite fake in a bikini to be honest ha but look natural in clothes but it is obvious their huge but I don’t mind that atall now quite nice for them to look fake in a bikini! im convinced as well that when im cold or its cold outside in my room whatever my boobs go solid they don’t feel hard but they look hard that was what I was hating but now iv understood that they wont stay like that im happy! anyway I have some pics up! and I had 415 overs x x

Menu

They look ace hun 🙂 do they normally get bigger as they drop and fluff? xx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

Thank you , yeah definitely they project out more xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Hey, hope you don’t mind if I send you a friend req. would be nice to see what I’ve got to look forward to when mine drop!! xx

Trish
    0p
    Menu

Gosh have they grown again you lucky moo, they look massive in the white top!! What bra are you wearing?? xxx

Gail
    0p
    Menu

Rinx
    I had 415 unders 4 weeks ago , they haven’t dropped or fluffed and they are still hard, verrrrry sensitive and keep thinking they’re shrinking. Do you think mine will get bigger?
    I’m sick to death of this Macon too and still can’t sleep on my side so still not sleeping good lol xx

char
    0p
    Menu

Rinalue they look awesome! I bet your thrilled! Gail i e had unders mega interested to know about how long till someone elses dropped and fluffed! I think everyone has the i think theyre to small until thwy fluff and drop! Which is me all over at the moment so hurry up boobies!

Xxx

Jade 2
    2p
    Menu

It was seeing your rhino & BA that made me so excited about having mine originally……& Wow, they look amazing! & so natural too!!… Perfect size for your frame!. I had 420unders – 8 days PO they seem so small, (Although they don’t look that small in a pic) 🙁 – reading your post has made me feel a bit better in hoping they grow a bit more! Congrats!! xxxx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

that’s bra is from M&S its a push up one DD but its way too small but I love the bra so im still wearing it haha, you get get it off ebay for 7pound il get the name later :),
    @Nicole go for the biggest offered I was given 4 choices of sizes, I was going to go for 385 but so glad I didn’t xx
    @char @gail they will definitely get bigger you have unders so the muscle is holding on to them once that muscle softens they will dropped and fluff out, people say overs to fluff etc but they do believe me they do as mine have, but unders 100% do give it time and youl notice the difference I thought they got smaller as they wernt up near my chin anyway when in reality they got bigger theres a pic to show it in my album xx
    @jade thank you 🙂 , your really early they will grow
    but remember I started out a C cup so mine most probs will be a tad bigger but not by much xxx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

people say overs don’t fluff***

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.