11 weeks PO.. 395 HP Unders :-) Started by: Chloe

• Author
    17p
    Menu
    +2

Just wanted to post an update with some pictures now that almost 3 months has past.. time has went soo fast!! I seen my consultant a couple of weeks ago for final check and his first words were “wow” he seemed so happy with the result, same as me! I was allowed to sleep on my back and sides straight away and my pain disappeared almost completely after 2 weeks, only just recently joined back the gym but still not doing heavy exercise. My boobs feel like my own again and are squishy.. bottom half is still numb but got most of the feeling back in my nipples now! Havent really bothered about wearing bras (which is awesome!) and mostly wear lacey non wired ones when I do.. will attach photos. Started off a small 32B and am now buying D/DD wired bras.

Will upload a few pictures, couple of my incisions too which are healing great! (They look really big but only because i took the picture really close) if anyone has any questions please ask away, this forum really helped me make the best desicion i have made so far! 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chloe 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

Attachments:
    Chloe 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

Before/about 3 WPO

Attachments:
    sinead 18
    18p
    Menu
    +2

They look amazing!! I hope mine turn out looking as good as yours xx

Menu
    +1

Where are you getting the Lacey bras from? So cute! Boobs look unreal!! I’m 6 and a half weeks until my op having 375 yours have made me more excited!! Xx

Menu
    +1

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures!! I’m in my research stage at the moment!

You look fab!

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing!! Iv got my op on Friday! Having 350 partials HP can’t wait!xx

ClaireJ 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

Ahhhh these are amazing! Do you mind if I add you? X

Chloe 17
    17p
    Menu
    +2

Thanks ladies! Good luck for your ops Sinead, Torie & Jess! 🙂

The white and black lacey bras are H&M they do a few different colours which are lovely! And the Khaki one is Primark 🙂 xx

Thanks Chloe, good luck if you decide to get yours done 🙂

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu
    +1

Wow they look amazing, you must be so pleased! Who was your surgeon?

Chloe 17
    17p
    Menu

Not at all Claire, thank you 🙂 I havent actually got round to putting my pictures on my profile but I will do that tonight I have loads! x

Chloe 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Thanks Danielle, i am soo happy with them! I actually went with Nuffield Health in Glasgow as the MYA Clinic up here closed but my surgeon Ben Chew used to work with them 🙂

Chloe 17
    17p
    Menu

*** 390 CC unders ***

Jess 6
    6p
    Menu

@chloec17 what profile did you get and do you have any before and afters xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.