12 HOURS LATER, STILL NO OP AND NOT A WORD FROM MANAGEMENT Started by: Amylouk

• Author
    58p
    Menu

After being here since 11am on 27th. Waiting until 6pm to be told my op would def go ahead, having urine left in my room for 3 hours and being starved for over 24 hours still no op! Have not had a word from management, had second hand information from a nurse they were going to rebook for next Tuesday! This is no good for me. How dare they re book without even consulting me first! A sorry would of been nice. This is a hospital not a mc Donald’s drive thru!! We have refused to leave so me and my boyfriend are both squeezed into my hospital bed both in open back gowns! Lol. I’ve finally been given some toast from one of the nurses so we are going to try and get some sleep. I want someone from management to come down and speak to me face to face. Even one of the recovery staff said its negligence I was not put on a drip for the amount of time I was not allowed to eat! We will see what tommorrow brings. I’ve lost faith in MYA completely now. Even the management can’t be bothered to call! Xx

Rebecca 46
    46p
    Menu

I can’t believe this ! Have they said why ? Like why was you made to wait ? They have a certain number a day they operate on so why has this happened ? X

LanaBarr 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

I just can’t believe this! You need to defo tell management about themeselves! I’m glad they have this forum so you can let us know whats happened to you, This is where future potential customers come to research! You need to tell them that you posted multiple posts about the shocking service you have received! And if they are still tryna be difficult, and it doesnt get resolved and you post that, i think that they will lose a hell of a lot of customers! That is totally outrageous! Hope they do something about it asap! xx

Fionajsd 131
    131p
    Menu

Not good enough, things do happen we all know that but they should have a contingency plan at least.
    And to leave you all night is disgraceful . A sorry costs nothing . Hope your ok xx

Lexi 7
    7p
    Menu

How have you got on love? Xx

kelly3322 21
    21p
    Menu
    +1

That’s absolutely disgusting that you have been left with no food water and most of all no information about what is happening. You’ve absolutely done the right thing by staying there. At the very least you want some sort of compensation for your horrific time. I must admit I think I’ve been mega naive with the whole experience. Yes it went fine etc but I’ve not heard from po either and on 10 days post op too. I’m jot saying aftercare is shite but I’ve seen a lot of girls say it is. I really hope you get surgery this morning and are on your way home tonight with some compensation, an apology and haven spoken to management. Good luck xxx

Shani 2
    2p
    Menu

If it makes you feel any better my surgery was yesterday and I was there for a total of 12 hours too! I didn’t have to wait that long to go in though I got there at half 7 and was in just after 1. Then out at 2 and had to be monitored until half 7 as my blood pressure was quite low and I didn’t feel great. Hope it all gets sorted! It’s horrible waiting especially there, you just wanna get it over and done with!xxx

Bea..x 9
    9p
    Menu

I had to go highgate friday for a scan hun. Its a beautiful hospital it really is and all the staff are brilliant. I hope you get it sorted. I hope mine get sorted soon and i cant even look at my new boobs. I want them to start again. Ive really had enough now. We pay all this miney we expect to have it done perfect and to be looked after xx

Menu

Reading this makes me so sad because I had such an amazing experience and was checked up on about every 15-30 mins but i was at preston with mr traynor, I think its horrible that they made u go alllll day without eating and wouldnt even give u a drip or let u eat or even tell u until so late at night that your surgery wont go ahead, that to me is just poor poor care. If there was a problem at the hospital then there should of been some kind of management there the whole day. u should of been put 1st on the list today with hm where ever hes working and they should get u there at their expense!!! Im sure I heard he only works 4hour days? If this is the case theres no reason he cant do an 8hour day today with all the girls that missed out yesterday!! Hope u get sorted hun and keep us all posted xxx

Sophie Clare 17
    17p
    Menu

Oh no babe that’s awfull very discrasfull. Put your foot down and demand your money back plus compensation so sorry to hear about this. I have heard increase of bad cases recently but this tops it off xxx

Kayleigh 36
    36p
    Menu

Yeah that’s right they should put u first on list and get u to where ever he is and treat u well. It’s private care your paying for.

Menu

This makes me so sad too!! My PC has been fab! I was at Bridgewater Hospital and they mixed my implants up and I only got the bigger size implants under my. I didn’t get discharged until 10:30pm and I had my op at 2pm. This is beyond bad!! hope you sort everything out!! xxx

Amylouk 58
    58p
    Menu

Thanks guys I’m gutted. Not had anything to eat this morning either just incase they can fit me in elsewhere although no one has told us anything! We are still at the Fitzroy in my room. Apparently management are in a meeting now to decide what they are going to do. I feel so sick and stressed out now so does my partner. I’m surprised they haven’t asked for our room back yet! Xx

Liz 1
    1p
    Menu

Oh how stressful and annoying. Something that your looking forward too but nervous is made into a bit of a nightmare. Hope they give you proper customer service. Defo ask for something back as the lack of communications and customer care x

Shani 2
    2p
    Menu

🙁 hope you’re okay! Going into the op that dehydrated, stressed, and hungry will make your recovery awful as well. I didn’t eat or drink just over 12 hours before my op and then when I tried to get up etc which was around 3-4 hours after the op I nearly fainted and my blood pressure kept dropping and felt really sick and hot. It was horrible. I bet you don’t even want it done today now, I wouldn’t! Let us know how you get on. I’d make a formal complaint. It’s you whose paid all the money so it should all be in your terms but nothing is, you’re given an admission time and that’s it. Not even an estimated time you’ll be there which is hard when you’ve got the arrange travel and expect someone else to take time of work to take you etc. definitely get some kind of compensation for this! Hope all goes okay xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.