12 week check x Started by: Amy

• Author
    265p
    Menu
    +4

Had my 12 week check this afternoon as usual Mr kazzazi was running on time.
    He had a look and said I had a excellent result and he was happy over them.
    Over my slightly dark scars he said to carry on with remescar and make sure my sports bras are pulling down so band doesn’t run on them.
    He gave me a little info sheet.
    Massaging- you should perform soft tissue massage 1-2 times a day for 30-50 compressions each breast.thus helps maintain soft natural breasts. This should be done indefinetly .
    Bra size measurement- we suggest bras should be one back size larger than before op. This is indefinite regardless of what fitters in shops say.
    The advantage to this is to keep good natural shape and avoid damage to lower edges of your implants as well as to help the scars to fade as time goes by. This is obviously advise for wearing day to day bras for special occasions you should wear any size or style to suit you or /and your outfit.
    Three months after your op sleeping in a bra is not absolutely necessary unless you feel comfortable.
    These are the words of my boob God Mr Kazzazi

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu
    +1

P.s appointment only took 5 minutes so had a good afternoon shopping with the hubby in Leeds x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks for posting this hun! When are we meant to start the massaging? Xo

Georgina 18
    18p
    Menu

Hi Amy how many checks do we have post op, I’ve got my one week tomorrow x

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu

Wow – didn’t know this!

“Bra size measurement- we suggest bras should be one back size larger than before op. This is indefinite regardless of what fitters in shops say.
    The advantage to this is to keep good natural shape and avoid damage to lower edges of your implants as well as to help the scars to fade as time goes by. This is obviously advise for wearing day to day bras”

Thanks for posting xx

Charlotte 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi hun, hope you don’t mind the add. I have similar stats and my op is in 2 weeks! Thanks for posting this – it is really helpful x

Fionajsd 131
    131p
    Menu

Thanks for posting , great advise 🙂 x

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

@ Chelsea I wasn’t aware of massaging till today but had seen it on other girls posts.

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

@ Fiona It shocked me about bra sizes I was worried thinking I wouldnt get enough support. Think it’s all trial and error lol

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu
    +1

@georgina I had my strapping off at 10 days then a week later my 2 week check. Then just 6 weeks with nursr and finally saw Mr kazZazi today in my 12 week x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.