12 Weeks… Gym / Abroad Started by: Sophie Clare

• Author
    17p
    Menu

Hi Girls,

I have my BA on 23rd Jan and I am working abroad from 25th April to September which is 12 weeks later.

Do you think ill be ok to fly, wear bikinis and tan in the sun, swin in the sea etc ??

Also, I need to tone up my bum legs and stomach before I go – how soon can i start the gym mainly legs?
    How long after surgery can I use the sunbeds? Will i be fully healed and boobies looking great by 12 weeks ???

Thanks Girls xxxx

Kirsty 4
    4p
    Menu

Hiya! You should be fine for swimming in the sea by 12 weeks, you’ll also be fine to fly and to sunbathe however be careful of your scars, make sure your bikini covers them!
    As for exercising, even lower body, my nurse told me to wait the full 6 weeks as you can use upper body muscles even when doing lower body exercises so it’s not worth risking it but lots of walking is good!
    Some of the girls on here have used sunbeds soon after but cover up your scars but also be careful that u start on lower minutes and biild your minutes up as with your skin being stretched it’s more sensitive and prone to burning!
    Sounds like a fun for year for you!! Xx

Sophie Clare 17
    17p
    Menu

Hi Babe,

Fab thank you!! Yes deffo a fun year for me cant wait. I would love to loose about half a stone and tone up and i thought for the best shot i can start now. I suppose, after my 6 weeks I still have 6 weeks to get squatting lol !

xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.