12 weeks post op? Started by: Lauren

• Author
    18p
    Menu
    +2

Hi girls, I am now 12 weeks post op! Before hand I was a 34A and I also had asymmetry and tuberous breasts. Mr Mounir told me I would never get a perfect result, that they may remain the same tuberous shape but just bigger, but anything was better than what I had! I can now finally say I am happy with my boobs!

I had round, high profile, overs, 350cc and had my nipple moved to be symmetric with my other nipple (hence why one of my nipples looks big because of the scarring)

I’m now a 32 DD/E. They may not look perfect, I may not have the perfect shaped nipples, they may not be sat right, but for the surgery I paid for I am overwhelmed and absolutely buzzing with my results!

The experience I had was amazing and I certainly don’t regret going ahead with it, a massive thanks to mr Mounir!!!???

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lauren 18
    18p
    Menu
    +2

see if this works

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi! Thank you so much for posting. I also have tubular a cup breasts, I’m going for surgery in 3 weeks and it is so wonderful to see you results. I’m getting 300-400cc round overs, so very similar.. But I think my implants will be mod or mod+.
    I was offered a nipple lift too, but said I didn’t want it. Mine don’t bother me much!
    Did they do anything else, like cut into the inner breast tissue?
    Again, thanks so much. Your lovely results have given me hope! X

Claireb2 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

I think they look amazing Lauren! Xx

Anna 40
    40p
    Menu
    +2

They look amazing! I’m having Mounir today, currently sat waiting to go into theatre ahh?? x

Lauren 18
    18p
    Menu

Chris they literally did mine and treated mine like a normal BA! just cut under my crease and that’s it!? Recovery for me was actually okay, felt okay after a week? Thanks girls!!xxx

CanDDice 16
    16p
    Menu

They look amazing girl! X

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

They look fantastic hun. I can see why you are so happy – the before v after pics are amazing xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Wow, Lauren. That’s great! Hope mine are half as good. Thanks! X

Shannon 4
    4p
    Menu

They look so good! Glad your happy with your results!x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.