13 day PO update xx Started by: CRx

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

Will be 2 weeks post op tomorrow! and feeling nearly normal… both boobs getting really squidgy especially in the middle and on top (not so on nipples and underneath) and both seem to loosening up a lot more now. I can push them together slightly without it hurting now also when i try (once a day, just to see the difference hehe)….I still have a long way to go but absolutely love them 😀 I abso can’t wait to be able to wear normal bras!!. …Both still a bit swollen around nipples (my nurse said that what the pointiness is from) and have the odd shooting pain every now and again but feeling nearly back to normal… I won’t lift my children yet or anything heavy but that’s just to be safe. Also, woke up with my arms above my head this morning so presume I can lift without them hurting, but again not doing so just as a precaution. Luckily, I still have help on hand 24/7 till Tueday-ish so will be at least 3 weeks post op then. My children go full time childminders so hoping I will cope from 3 weeks alone (my children are 4&5 so can avoid picking them up)….I’m going to keep being active and getting out and about but without straining myself just to be super safe. I love them that much I don’t want to do anything to hurt them lol…My old stretchmarks from breastfeeding my youngest have become more apparent than they were before (they are silver lines) so have been using bio oil, which has brought me out in tiny spots on my chest… I’m gonna use it till week 5 and then stop just in time for normal bras 😀 either way I don’t mind them, i used to have them so arh well, deffo 100% happy I went ahead with BA made me so much happier!!…. I have uploaded some more pics if you wanna have a look 😀 (i had boob greed at day 4 but when I look back to old pictures i am completely happy with them) hope everyone is healing well xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Gosh that has flew!! Seems like yesterday since u had them done. Glad ur healing well & all was worth it. Xx

CRx -1
    -1p
    Menu

I know! I sometimes i’m still like OMG i’ve actually had them done, but other times it’s like i’ve had them forever hehe & thankyou SO worth it!! xx

Sophie
    0p
    Menu

Glad everything has gone so well for you. I think when I eventually have mine done i will be like you taking extra care not to damage them in anyway. : ) X

Nikki 1
    1p
    Menu

Glad your doing ok, they look brill 😀 xxx

CRx -1
    -1p
    Menu

@sophiejane thankyou ! and ye definitely should do, they say no heavy lifting for 6 weeks so not gonna for 6 weeks, if not longer just gonna avoid if i can! It’s more the remembering not too lift anything heavy.. you really do have to start again with what your capable of doing! and thanks @nikki1010378 i’m really pleased with them 😀 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.