13 days PO. ? Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Don’t know how I ever thought they were too small! ?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Menu

Love them huni ?? they look amazing so soon, are they unders xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks tasha! I can’t believe I hated them at first haha! Yeah they are seen so many amazing over pics lately tho! Xxx

Sam 49
    49p
    Menu

Look fab babe x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Sam! How are you getting on deciding on a size?! So hard when everyone gets different results from the same implant isn’t it! Xxx

Ashleigh 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

They look so good ?Xxx

Sherrie 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Amiee.
    They look gorgeous ! Perfect size for your frame. I’m 8 days P.O today. Had my dressings taken off yesterday and the nurse said I’m doing fine. I’m just wondering how long it takes to get the sensation back in your breasts? Iv had unders but my right is still quite hard and numb. I did have a bigger implant in my right.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks girls, they change so much day by day! Mine are too I can’t feel a thing in them haha I can just about feel the tops but my nipples and underneath are still numb! I’ve started getting twinges in my left incision so I must be getting my nerves back! Pleased you’re doing okay sherrie! Xxx

Julie 1
    1p
    Menu

Yours look really good Aimee! What size did u go for? Do you know the reasons for unders? Hope mine look that good!xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I had 375hp high profile Julie round mentor inplant, I had unders due to not having a lot of tissue on top to cover the size of the implant. If I had overs the surgeon said I had more risk of rippling & stretch marks but I asked for them to look natural so that’s another reason 🙂 how long until your surgery? Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing! I’m having 390cc HP overs on April 14th, hopefully they will look as good as yours!! What size was u to start if u don’t mind me asking ? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Between 34AA/A I was literally all bone I had assymetry & very empty from breast feeding there’s a pic on my profile if you add me you should be able to see my before! I’m sure yours will look amazing Hun I love overs they’re gorgeous I would have had them if I could. Is your surgery with MYA, xxx

Chantel 9
    9p
    Menu

They look so good, and ur stomach to say you had a baby is so flat I’m jealous lol x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Ahh thankyou Chantel! I spent alot of my time in the gym before my op not that you can tell now tho haha ive ate like ive never been fed since i got my appetite back post op! Are you pre/post op? xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks @aimee I’ve seen you a request! Yea mine are quite empty I’ve gone with a surgeon close to home that my friend had and hers are lovely and the surgeon seemed fab so hopefully I won’t be disappointed lol he said that’s the biggest I can go and because my chest muscle is quite well developed he advised me to go over (means I can get back in the gym sooner anyway lol) X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.