13 days post op Started by: Danielle

• Author
    131p
    Menu
    +1

I’m now 13 days post op after having 375cc in the left and 400cc in the in the right to fix 1.8cm assymetry. I had moderate plus profile.

Currently the breast with the smaller implant is more swollen and has dropped slightly, has anyone else had this? I assumed the one with the larger implant would swell more but it hasn’t

X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

They look amazing, what were your stats before? What size are u hoping to be? Did you have overs? I wouldn’t worry too much hun, as each breast can heal differently xxx

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

I wore a 34a bra the larger one was a little bit bigger than that and the smaller had a little bit of room to give lol. Yeah I had overs hun, thank god I couldn’t go through the pain of partials or unders!

As long as they even out eventually I will be happy, just a shame it takes so long lol

Can’t wait to exercise again I really need it!

X

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

@lisamaria I thought I might end up an E but tbh I’d be lucky to get a D by the look of them x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@danielle They look massive to me, I know they are still swollen though. I’ve had overs and having overs again next week. I thought I was going to be told I was having partials or unders 2nd time round and was surprised they still offered me overs as I have slight rippling. I’m a 34a/b and I’m having 590cc uhp and am hoping for an E/F, my op is next week xx

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu
    +1

@lisamaria You will definitely achieve an E with 590cc UHP if not more than an F. Good luck with your op and hope you have a good recovery x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

I hope so hun, it’s one of those things that are never certain lol. Thanks 🙂 I wish you a speedy recovery xxx

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

Yeah I know what you mean lol thanks hun x

kelly p 33
    33p
    Menu
    +1

Wow I’m having 375cc but uhp
    Yours look huge
    Hope mine look as big
    Don’t know if uhp will tho xx

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu
    +1

They look great hun & really big! 🙂 Xxx

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

@kellyp030184 Yours will definitely look huge with UHP x

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

Thanks @jennifer1990 x

kelly p 33
    33p
    Menu
    +1

I hope so
    I love yours they looks so natural
    Kind of wish I could have mod but would only get a low cc as I’m narrow. X

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

@kellyp030184 I’ve seen some amazing natural looking UHP boobs on here. You get great projection with them too. I’m just lucky that moderate plus is between moderate and high profile, I still wanted some oomph lol x

rachel 5
    5p
    Menu

Wow they look huge. They look fab 🙂 I had 375 overs yesterday from a 30A but mine done look anywhere near ur size, im only 1 day post op though so still plenty of time to change. Hope u dont mind the add hun xx

kelly p 33
    33p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing and I mean that
    Gives me hope
    Bet your figure looks amazing
    You def have va va vroom xxx

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

@floralena Yeah it’s a long process to go through and it’s made me realise how impatient I can be lol. Mine look tiny in a sports bra but in a mirror they look big. I think girls can be very critical of themselves especially me! My boyfriend gets a bit annoyed if I say I think they’re small lol. From my angle though I don’t see a major change. X

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

@kellyp030184 I’m sure yours will look amazing on you don’t worry about it. I could do with some toning up but still got another 4 weeks before I can do anything. Just going to enjoy being lazy for a while lol x

rachel 5
    5p
    Menu

Bless you hun. I really hope mine change. Im so impatient too just want to see the final result lol. Urs really do look great though, deffintly not small zxx

Blondepug 36
    36p
    Menu

Theyre a fantastic size babe, bet you are chuffed x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.