13 week check with Mr Traynor Started by: amyk84

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Well I had my check with Mr Traynor yesterday and he was really happy with my boobies! Said I was healing faster than he expected and that my scars would be barely noticeable soon. I mentioned about how they were different sizes still and he said not to worry as i am still early days and they will still be changing and moving about, especially as I had 70cc bigger in my smaller one which was only tiny to begin with. He also said though that if it hadnt changed in a few months then to go back and see him. Was strange cos in the morning when I was looking in the mirror at home i was like hmmmm they are evening out more but then when I went into lipsy trying dresses on I was like eeeeek there’s LOADS of difference do I guess I will just have to see how I get on.

Also nothing was mentioned about a 6 month check? Do I just ring the clinic nearer the time? Xx

Menu

Hi hun glad your healing well. I think we over analyse them a bit to much! I’m only 3days post op had my BA with Mr T Wednesday and already I’m playing spot the difference!!! When I ask my BF though he says there identical so think we’re sometimes over critical of them! Looking back on my pre op pics my boobs were different then but I never noticed! I only became aware the we’re slightly different in size when I had my first consultation with Mr T! mine wasn’t enough to correct with 2 different sizes so I know there still going to be different now . Have u managed get any pics up yet? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Im six months post op now and gonna get an appt to c Mr T in a month or sooo -hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm excited.

Its an open door policy hun you can arrange to c u surgeon when u want too x

eneshia
    0p
    Menu

Amy, I never had a 13 week check with the surgeon or a 6 month check with anyone. Im actually starting to get a bit peed off cause no one mentioned to me about a 6month check (be it optional or not). So basically i had my last check 6 weeks after having them done and that was with the nurse!!!!! When MYA mod called the other day she said they want to see me but its a bit hard when i dont live near Manchester anymore or near London, could do with my left one being check cause it feels weird and my right one you can hardly tell its there!…Was going to have my Lipo at MYA and now thinking about having it somewhere else after knowing you had all these checks no problem at all! And guess what Amy…. STILL CHASING THE CHEQUE so dont hold your breath for yours!!!!

Rant over!!!!!

Love you Amyk84.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I had 6 wk check with nurse – then 13 week check with Mr T. He said open door policy so book in when u want…. If it was upo to me i wud go c him every wk just for for the satisfaction factor of perving at him lol x

fairyxx
    0p
    Menu

Ammmyyy!! Ill email u babes!

Glad to hear he was good with u though! Maybe it does take longer with diff sizes! My pal had her reop on Thurs :-)

I had a 1 el check with nurse, 6wk with Mr t, 12 el with Mr t and then 6months with Mr t! I did also see met + nurse a lot from 1-6 wks as had probs with scars xx

misse
    0p
    Menu

I’ve read so many good things about him! I know it sounds stupid but what are his scars like? Something I’m obsessed with! :) xx

amyk84
    0p
    Menu

Eneshia, not sure if Helena works out of Liverpool as well cos Mr Traynor does so you might be able to get an appointment there next time you guys are up…which i hope is soon i might add!! Cant believe you haven’t seen your surgeon since your op, thats quite bad. I know what you are like with doctors but if it is feeling weird GET YOURSELF SEEN!!! And im sure you can tell your rightie is there, your boobs are amazing! Love you too dude, i will get onto the girls about aranging a visit quicker than asap! x x x

Fairyxx yeah it was good, i didnt really expect him to jump up and down saying you’re right you’re right (as funny as that would be!) He said they will never be exactly the same, which i dont expect but its good he said come back if its still the same in a few months or if i have any other concerns at all, he’s a rally nice man. Although when he had finished examining my boobs he was sat there with his hands on my waist and i was like oh dear god get off i have way too much flab thanks to you working your magic on my boobs! haha! Cuks im sure you would have loved it! lol xxx

Misse do not worry about the scars at all they are TINY!! I’m only 13 weeks post op and they are already fading really well. I scar quite well anyway but in a couple of months i bet i’ll have to really look at them to see anything. Just use lots of cocoa butter and bio oil on them but Mr T won’t leave you with big horrible scars i promise :) xx

misse
    0p
    Menu

Thank you :) Glad your pleased xx

amyk84
    0p
    Menu

No probs, whens your op? xx

misse
    0p
    Menu

Nowhere near yet, pregnant with baby 2 at the moment and due in July so won’t be until I’ve lost all the weight I want to. Hopefully the end of this year, makes me so jealous reading about everyones stories! Still on here and looking at anything to do with BAs most days though hah:) xx

amyk84
    0p
    Menu

Ah congrats! Lots to look forward to, new baby then new boobies! I was the same pre-op, i became obsessed with boobs, my boyfriend got sick of hearing about it lol, its normal xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.