13 weeks post op. 385cc Started by: Joanna

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey everyone! Don’t log on here too much, but thought it’s time I update you all.

I’m 13 weeks post op and sad to say I still have an infection from 6 weeks ago so not sure how I feel looking at myself in the mirror at the moment but fingers crossed it’ll be worth it in the long run.
    I don’t want to put any of you girls off by my unfortunate drama, I think i was just the 1 out 10 % that caught an infection. Don’t get me wrong, this should really have been a distant memory by now but sadly it wasn’t picked up so I’m still sitting here with a leaking right incision and aching pangs.

Pretty pissed that i’m still in a sports bra and haven’t washed properly in 3 months. But I intend to look on the brighter side of the above and say hey i’ve got boobies that are now round and perky! Definitely think as soon as i’m better it’ll be a big confidence boost for me.

Do feel free to add me, I plan on uploading some photos during the week for you to see how i’m getting on!

I had 385cc HP, I got measured a week ago in Boux Avenue and apparently i’m a 30 E… Woohey! I cant wait to wear normal bra’s again, to any girls who feel as though their boobies aren’t the size they expected a weeks post op just you wait till you can wear normal bra’s again, Push up ones! I have to admit i’m currently thinking mine do not look at all different in a t-shirt but for now I blame the sports bra. Ergh I hate sports bras, i must have at least 20 by now.

I wish everyone the best of luck with their ops and to those who have had their boobies done I wish you the speediest recovery. xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.