13 weeks post-op! :) Started by: Jennifer

• Author
    90p
    Menu
    +1

Haven’t been on here in a while but just thought i’d post a quick update for any ladies researching etc, this forum helped me loads when I was a terrified pre-op bag of nerves! I am now 13weeks post-op, had 425/450cc HP partials (unders) from a 32a/b and I am sooo chuffed with them! Saw Mr traynor on mon who said everything looks great and I got to thank him for his great work 🙂 hated my boobs and couldn’t bear even getting undressed in front of my partner, now I have loads more confidence and can actually take my bra off and still have something there it’s great! Attached a before/after pic but if anyone wants to add to see more photos or ask any questions etc just drop a quick msg 🙂 good luck to ladies researching and happy healing to any post-op ladies x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu
    +1

@jerrycharlotte thanks! 🙂 happy healing chick, it’ll fly by! x

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing hun! Love your profile picture btw is that a top or bra that you are wearing in it? x

Alexandra 23
    23p
    Menu
    +1

Congrats sweet they look fab! Xx

Jodie 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

They look wonderful! I’m currently researching and hoping to book my consultation in the next few days! I’ve added you for more advice – hope this is ok! x

Sara 23
    23p
    Menu
    +1

They look great hunni 🙂 @jennifer x

Menu

added for you for some advice hope you don’t mind, im looking to go with Mr Traynor too xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.