14 days PO 300cc unders Started by: RK94

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Here are some progress pictures up to 14 days! I am still finding sleep difficult and waking up in pain but other than that feel pretty much back to normal!

Soooo happy I can drink wine again!!!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Natasha
    0p
    Menu

Omg they like ok amazing!! Do you have no pain or stiffness? I’m 7days PO. I’m loosing my mind!! Sleeping is a no. No ???? My neck is so sore. And my boobs are so itchy I hope I feel like u in a week!! Xx

RK94 3
    3p
    Menu

Thanks Hun! Up until about day 5 I was in complete agony and couldn’t do anything for myself… I’m sure that it won’t be long that you’ll start to feel better again! The itchiness only lasted 2 or 3 days for me, just remember that it’s a good sign and means your healing properly!
    I have a neck pillow which has helped with sleeping but the worst thing is how stiff my chest muscles go when I am in the same position for too long and how sore they are when I get out of bed in the morning!
    At my 2 week PO appt my nurse told me I can now sleep flat on my back and no need to stay elevated! Xxx Hope you start feeling better soon xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look great!! So pleased you are feeling better! What size were you before?? @RK94

RK94 3
    3p
    Menu

Thanks Cher 🙂 glad your on the road to recovery too!! I was a 32a before

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

Wow yours look literally perfect! Do you have any idea what size you will end up?

RK94 3
    3p
    Menu

@ishmarie thank you 🙂 xx no idea about sizes yet…holding out until the 6 week mark to get measured! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.