14 days PO – Bra Advice Started by: Charlotte

• Author

Hey Ladies!

I will be 14 days post op tomorrow and healing well.

I had a question regarding how people are getting on with their post op bras.

Im currently using macom bras and am really not finding them as near as supportive as I thought they would be. I had 650 and 700 hp overs so they are quite heavy but I really wanted to know what level of support I should be having.

Should my boobs literally not be moving at all or should I just be wearing it as though I would a non wired bra?

x

Yalouise 1
    1p
    Menu

i’d like to know this too! I’m currently wearing asda/nike/primark sport and surgery bras, all of which are comfy, I dont feel restricted. although my boobs arent moving much I do think they could be tighter?

I went and got fitted for a shock absober yesterday and needed the 30F but they didnt have it in stock, so I’m about to order online…which brings me to my next question….how long will I be a 30F for?? i dont know if I’m going to get smaller because of the swelling or bigger because of fluffing?? haha I dont want to spend £35 on a bra which is going to last 2 weeks???

xxxx

Menu

@yalouise How far post op are you?x

Yalouise 1
    1p
    Menu

9 days charlotte! xx

Yalouise 1
    1p
    Menu

10 days actually….wooo!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.