15 days post op BA pictures up. Slightly odd help! Started by: Rebecca

• Author
    46p
    Menu

I have uploaded some pictures 15 days after my breast enlargement and my right one (your left) is slightly more high and rounder and looks different to my other one . I’m worried if it’s just because my right one is still swollen and isn’t stopping as quickly as my other one or something is wrong . I keep googling things and worrying myself if it’s cc ? Or that the surgeon has done them odd but I wasn’t odd before the op? Can other girls who have had odd boobs tell me whether they will change or have they been done uneven ? Thanks x

Janet 4
    4p
    Menu

Rebecca they look fab.. I don’t think you have anything to worry about at all. X I can’t even see the difference x

Janet 4
    4p
    Menu

I remember my 1st ba it takes about 3 months for them to settle. Xxx

Rebecca 46
    46p
    Menu

Really were yours slightly odd Janet ? Would I notice is it was cc then ? Because I’m worried it could be that ? I don’t get why one looks so round tho and ones dropping aha I really hope they don’t stay like
    That x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

It looks like it needs to catch up to the other one slightly they should even out they are looking great.. i think with cc the boob is really hard and painful xx

Janet 4
    4p
    Menu

Ye I remember also thinking one was square lol. ..cc really cages change. Usually goes rock hard and smaller xx its early days and they look fab it can take time for them to drop xx

Janet 4
    4p
    Menu

I’m sure in Tuesday when my strapping comes off il be stressing too lol xx

Rebecca 46
    46p
    Menu

Thanks girls . I just hope the surgeon hasn’t done them oddly . I’m sure I’m just worrying but

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu

If you’re right handed then it normally takes a little longer for it to settle, same with the left, particularly with unders.

After extensive research, I understand CC normally occurs after 3+ months as it’s scar tissue forming xx

Rebecca 46
    46p
    Menu

Thanks trace . Yeah I am right handed I use it always a never use my left so perhaps it’s this I hope ! Will the nurse be able to no if it was cc when I next see her ? X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.