16 days post op – Pics now uploaded – 34b with 470 cc soft touch TSX Started by: scarlett9

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Pics are uploaded now, please send me a message first if you wish to add me. I’ve added the pics I’ve taken since having my op including pre op pics.

stuckeya -1
    -1p
    Menu

Hi scarlett9, pics are great. I’m having exactly the same size implants and also TSX. Can I ask, what made you pass out on day two? Pics are fab and how are you doing now. What size was you before the op? I’m a 36 a/b and do you know what size you are now? By the way, absolutely love the red gorgeous hair, it soooo suits you chick xx

stuckeya -1
    -1p
    Menu

PS: Would be good to see some pics when your wearing a normal bra xx

jay88
    0p
    Menu

hi can i add you im similar ive just had 490cc 3 days ago xx

scarlett9 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks honey I’m loving them at the minute I did have a sneaky measure the other day and coming up a 36e I was a 34 b pre op but I think I was more an a cup as was very flat! Not now though haha! I passed out cos I got out of bed and felt ok so started rushing around and forgetting I’d just been under the knife I got very warm and just went feint next minute I’d passed out luckily my partner was in the next room and came to my rescue! Hehe! Yes I will keep uploading them on my journey!!! Thanks honey! Just remember all the nerves and worries you have at the minute will seem miles away when your sat sporting your two new best friends xxxx

scarlett9 1
    1p
    Menu

Of course you can jay xx

stuckeya -1
    -1p
    Menu

scarlett9, thank gawd you had your partner with you. I asked because although my son will be with his dad for the week, and I have really good neighbours, I will be on my own for a week – totally horizontal on the soft doing absolutely nothing but watching Jeremy Kyle and all the other crap on tv, whilst I’ll be nursing my two new best friends ha ha. Ooh a 36e, that’s fab, I hope I end up the same. I measure a A cup now, but Mr Kazazzi said i’m deffo a B and I wanted bigger than a D, maybe a DD. I’m so excited at the moment and counting down the days. I have a holiday to Spain beginning of August, but I’m more excited about the op. Hope you continue to heal well and thanks for all your advice. You’ve been really great :-) xx

jay88
    0p
    Menu

hi scarlett your pics are great :) aw so glad your loving them cant wait to get my pics up eventually my before is just empty nothing am so happy so far :) would you recommend that bra the m and s one ? did u have to get measured for it ? ive just put my macom on today swapped from the one i was given and its really nice , xx

scarlett9 1
    1p
    Menu

Defo recommend the m and s one I wore macom for a while then went and tried these m and s ones on and got two that were comfy! I find them so much more supportive than macom. Thanks for that I’m pleased with them too so far! Let me know when you get your pics up! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.