17 th March surgery date with Dr Traynor Started by: Lauren beck

• Author

I have my survey on 17th March in Preston, I am so unsure what size to go for.
    All sorts of questions like if I loose weight will it effect my implants as I’m going for overs, and have some breast tissue already, can I get a spray tan 6 weeks post op for the races 🙂
    and getting back into the gym! I’m too impatient and like things done quick
    nerves are setting in tho. agghhhh

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

Hi hun! Hope you don’t mind the add! I’m with traynor on 1st april, having 425cc from a 32b! Xx

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu
    +1

I’m on 17th march too having 350 uhp partials x

Menu

hi girls
    sorry new to this so haven’t been logging in much, are you going to Preston? what time is your surgery?
    are you nervous?
    xxx

Menu
    +1

good luck for the 1st of April you’ll be fine x

Menu

I have attached my post op pic, I had 400hp overs from 32b xx

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

Thank you hun will have a look, How did it go!? Xxx

Menu
    +1

for some reason my photos won’t load, it went fine! honestly there is nothing to worry about. It isn’t as bad as you think, I am a worrier and I was so relaxed. xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

ok so these photos did load haha made a liar out of me.
    I am 2 days post op and they are still so swollen and tender, my skin is tight and I can see stretch marks starting to form so iv got the bio oil at the ready x

Attachments:
    Menu

my sports bra has been my life savior, it’s been so comfortable and I got them from debenhams for £10 each, I got 2 and they fasten up easily at the front.

Attachments:
    Menu

this day 2 boobs are swollen and hoping to God they drop!

Attachments:
    Rosie 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

@lollypop they look so good and so natural!! x

Menu

@lollypop hope you don’t mind the add
    I currenylu have 310 partials but I want bigger & Been offered 525 partials but I’m not sure if I actually want overs now
    Xx

Menu

thanks @rosie Im not happy they are literally stretched to there limits at the mo, they are two massive balls on my chest! I am literally praying they will soften up soon! overs are really fake looking and that’s what I didn’t want.

Rosie 29
    29p
    Menu

i dont think they look fake at all, and im sure they will soften up and drop a bit too!! im sure they will look great… personally i think they already look great x

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

They look amazing already! You just be so chuffed with them!.. glad it went well for you hun 🙂 xx

Charlotte 2
    2p
    Menu

@lollypop hope you don’t mind theadd Hun. Got my op next week!

Menu

not at all @charlotte, hope ur not nervous for it, it’s fine! you’ll be surprised!
    Thank you @jennifer

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.