18 days post op :D Started by: Nadine

• Author
    7p
    Menu
    +5

Helped me a lot when i saw other peoples results so thought i’d share mine 🙂 i love them!! So happy with my results so far

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chloe 40
    40p
    Menu

They look so good ! I bet you’re so happy ! What size did you go and what were you before ? I have my op in 18 days with traynor I’m so excited xxx

Nadine 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you chloe! Im over the moon! I got 350 in my left and 375 in my right due to having one boob bigger than the other. I was a 32 a before hand. Aw i bet, i really liked dr traynor hes done an amazing job! 18 days will fly over! xx

Chloe 40
    40p
    Menu

I’m getting 325cc but I’m worrying they’ll be too small ! Xx

Nadine 7
    7p
    Menu

325 was the highest that dr traynor offered me, but when i tried them on i wanted bigger. So my pc asked if i could go slightly bigger and he was alright with it. Suppose its what size your wanting to be hun. Did you try the implant sizers on? i can honestly say im glad i went bigger xx

sally 4
    4p
    Menu

Which profile?

Nadine 7
    7p
    Menu

Round high profile x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

they look amazing hun bet your well happy!! x

Nadine 7
    7p
    Menu

Thank you sophie, i really am, so happy! Thank you jess, i had partially under the muscle. I went through a phase of thinking 350ccs was going to look huge on me, but really glad i stuck with them xx

Chloe 40
    40p
    Menu

Yeah 325 is the highest he offered me and when I tried them on I did think they looked good for my body but after seeing everyone’s results who went bigger I think they are going to be too small ? I’m aiming for a C wouldn’t mind a D and he did say I would achieve that from 325 but I think I’m just worrying cause it’s so close now aha xx

Nadine 7
    7p
    Menu

Aw im sure you will achieve a C with 325s possibly even a D. Its the hardest part about this process is picking your size. Everyone is different so go with what you feel is right for you. Closer to my surgery date i just went in with the mindset of anything is better than what i had. Im dying to know what size i’ll end up with, im currently wearing a 34 DD sports bra xx

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

Yh that’s why I chose 325cc but I’m really having second thoughts. I’m having partials too xx

Lauren 31
    31p
    Menu

Hi Nadine they look amazing I bet your so happy with them! Seen you’ve got the same pc as me and I’m also going with traynor. He’s offered me 325 hp unders max but when I tried them on they feel a bit small so still don’t know wheather to see if he will go 350 or just stick to what he advises! Xxx

Chloe you will have to let us know how you get on and wheather you stick to the 325. He did say to me that 325 would get me to a d/dd but it’s so hard deciding xxx

Nadine 7
    7p
    Menu

Ah jess did you try the 350s on to see what they were like? xx

Hi lauren, thank you, im so chuffed cant stop looking at them haha. Aw julies lovely she made me feel so comfortable. Yeah i tried the 325s on and instantly thought they were too small for me so i asked to try the 350s on straight after and fell in love ha. Maybe try the 350s to give you more of an idea, suppose it could help with your decision xx

Menu

They look amazing nadine!
    I got offered 325 high profile Maximum on first consultation with traynor so I asked to see him again as sizers didn’t feel big enough so I asked for 350 or 375 as I do want to be around an E cup and currently an a/b.. I am small I’m only 4’11 and around 7 & half stone but I do want big boobs 🙂 he said that he may not be able to fit the bigger sizes in so I’ve got 325,350 & 375 ordered for Wednesday and I don’t have a clue which to go for!! It’s doing my head in, when he’s measuring you up before your op does he confirm them what size he thinks he’ll be able to fit in or do you find out after your op? Don’t know whether to say just fit the biggest you can in or just go for the middle at 350, he said 325 would get me to a DD but id like to be a bit bigger! Sorry for the essay xxx

Nadine 7
    7p
    Menu

Thank you chantelle! He didnt mention anything about not being able to fit the 350s in with me. He just said to me the bigger the implant on a petite body the more chance of the implant rippling. Im quite small im 5ft 2 and 8st 1 so he didnt really have much to work with on me. And before the op he just confirms the size your going for hun. I know it is hard picking a size, but im sure what ever you go for will look amazing on you!! xx

Lauren 31
    31p
    Menu

Can you ask to try different sizes at the pre op or is that to late? My op isn’t booked until may but that’s only to be on the safe side in case I haven’t saved the cash in time. I’m hoping to get the date moved forward soon as I’ve got full amount. I feel like he won’t go to 350 with me tho as he said 325 at a push. Yeah Julie’s lovely she said the 325 look perfect on me but I just feel like there the same as I’m used to now with a bra on lol xxx

Chantelle is your op this Wednesday? That’s flew over you’ll have to let me no how you get on! Xxx

Nadine 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

If your op isnt booked till may i dont see why not. Give julie a message she might make an appointment for you to go back and try the implant sizers on again. I was too scared to tell dr traynor that i wanted to go bigger so she did it for me haha xx

Lauren 31
    31p
    Menu

I was gona try the rice sizers to see how they feel first. Just don’t want them to big either and I’ve seen some people who have had 325 and they actually look quite big. Yours look perfect tho. Its just so hard because everyone is different. I did say to Julie do you not think he’d go a tiny bit bigger and she shook her head n says that size suited me. Xxx

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu

Nadine I did try the 350’s and thought they looked a bit big but it’s just so hard to tell. Really don’t want to make the wrong decision xx

Nadine 7
    7p
    Menu

Yeah i know lauren, true everyone is different, your smaller than me so 325s might give you the same look as what the 350s do for me if that makes sense xx

I know jess its a big decision, you’ll be fine you’ll make the right decision and be so happy! xx

Menu

You’re welcome 🙂 and yes you’re quite petite too! That’s good then, he said to me that there is more risk with bigger implants but I went in there the 2nd time expecting him to straight out say no but he didn’t he just said it’s my choice and he’ll do his best and he wanted me try try on the bigger sizes with my pc so he was really nice about it 🙂 thank you for letting me know and aww thank you I hope so! Xxx

Menu

I was the same Lauren I felt like he’d think I was a right idiot going back and asking for bigger as when I went for my 1st consultation with him my mum was asking if my implants would be about the same size as he example one he was showing us and he said “no this is a 350 which is way too big” i was gutted cos I went in there thinking I wanted 350-400cc and max was 325 but I was adamant it wasn’t big enough after I tried sizers on so I had to go back to see him again and he was great tbh! And yes it’s this Wednesday ahh!!! 🙂 I will be updating on here my progress but probably mainly on instagram so if you’d like to add me (if I haven’t got you already) my insta is mya_ba_040117
    Xxx

Nadine 7
    7p
    Menu

Aw lauren sorry i thought your stats were different to mine but theyre quite similar just talk to him again and express your concerns coz your happiness is important xx

Chantelle good luck!! Your going to love them!! xx

Lauren 31
    31p
    Menu

Yeah that’s the way I feel Chantelle, like I’m scared to ask for bigger case he thinks I’m daft haha. But then part of me thinks he knows better so go with what he said lol so hard! I went in hoping for 325 at very smallest so I suppose i was happy when he did say 325. I just hope theres a late space soon as iv got the cash so I don’t have to wait till may! I’ve got your personal insta but I’ll add that one now. I look forward to seeing your journey =) xxx

Nadine I’ll probably wait till I’ve got most the cash and then I might ask n see what he says. I’ll send you a friend request if that’s ok xxx

Nadine 7
    7p
    Menu

Yeah thats fine lauren 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.