19 days post op so happy!! Started by: Natalie Hulston

• Author
    +1

Boobs are getting better and better every single day.. the scaring is going down so well I can’t believe how fast there healing best things I’ve ever done can’t wait for the scaring around my nipples to go!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Vicky 6
    6p
    Menu

They look good hun, was everything ok with your results for infection? Did it all come back clear??

Kym 6
    6p
    Menu

There looking good Hun ! What cc did you have ? Unders or overs ?

Menu

Yes thank you Vicky … turns out it wasn’t an infection I can’t remember what she said it was called but she said it was completely normal and nothing to worry about, she just cleaned it and put something on it to help clear it .. so that was a relief thanks for asking babe!! Xx

Thanks Kym, sounds silly but I don’t have a clueless, I didn’t get to choose as my surgeon said he wouldn’t know what size he was putting in me until he had done the uplift first! But I’m seeing him in about 3 weeks so I’ll ask him then! 🙂 xx

Vicky 6
    6p
    Menu

Oh yey pleased all was clear 🙂 they look like they healing great!
    Do u feel like you are back to normal?

Menu

Thanks babe!! Yes so much better I’m bck driving sleeping like on my side it’s great feeling great now finally!! How far are you now doll

Vicky 6
    6p
    Menu

That’s great news! Yes I’m feeling good 3 weeks post op tomorrow? Still a bit sensitive but back to doing pretty much everything:)

Menu

Aw good Hun what did you have? You healing well ? X

Natalie
    0p
    Menu

Wow your results are amazing I’m due a consultation tomorrow think I will need an uplift and implants. What size was you before and what size will you be once the swelling goes down

Congrats!

Menu

Thank you 🙂 I was a 36d before. Not sure what size I’ll be, as don’t know what size implants I had put in me, I’m sure I will find out once I see the surgeon in 3 weeks..

How exciting are you excited ?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.