2 1/2 years post op,implant slipping Started by: mwahx82

• Author
    0p
    Menu

has anyone else had this? one of my implants are coming out of the pocket,you can see the implant under my breast starting to buldge out,very dissapointed as i had nothing but hassle being messed about with op dates and surgeons,then messed around with my implant make then my results were fab but my boobs were so much bigeer than i asked for,i asked for D -DD MAX!! IM AM A ff-g so suffer with a bad back badly as im only little framed,now this!! NIGHTMARE!!!

Rachelellious 28
    28p
    Menu

Did you have unders or overs ? Have you spoken to MYA and what did they say they will do for you ? Hope you can get it sorted hun .. Ive seen on another thread somebody had to have their implants changed from unders to overs because the implant was catching on their pectoral muscle.. xx

mwahx82
    0p
    Menu

hello huni thanks for responding,i had 460 high unders,i had nothing but a nightmare with my clinic tbh from word go,seems they only care about taking your money,obviously i know i need to contact them but reluctant to direct,ive emailed mya and asked for advice and expalined my issues with my clinic,but ive also noticed my surgeon no longer works for them so i dont know how that works now?? xxx

Rachelellious 28
    28p
    Menu

Hi hun , they would have to put you with another surgeon but i would ring them direct as emails take a long time to be read and for them to respond. Ideally you want to get your implant fixed sooner rather than later xx

danielle 3
    3p
    Menu

This has made me not want unders even more!!xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.