2 day po please tell me this is normal :( Started by: Sarah price

• Author
    11p
    Menu

Hey I’m two days po and I’m in so much pain. I’m having trouble breathing and my incisions feel like they are pushing open.. Walking hurts but I’m trying to keep moving.. Sleeping feels like I can’t breath 🙁 when will this start to get better x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Day 2 & 3 was the worst for me! Keep taking pain killers and just take it easy. Have you got a v pillow?

Hayley 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

Days 2 and 3 were awful for me too 🙁 promise you it gets better xx

Jenny 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

Yes I felt so heavy on my chest .. Like bricks were piled on top.
    But if you are very concerned call your nurse or surgeon to be sure.
    X

Micha ❤️ 64
    64p
    Menu
    +2

Hey babe, omg day 1-3 for me was unbearable I couldn’t do anything for myself I was in so much pain but every day got easier! Day 1-3 u didn’t care about what my boobs looked like just wondering what have I done to myself. I promise you each day will get easier try and go for a little walk every day just up the street and back it really helped me! Keep on top of your cocodomol they will make you feel sick but once you get past the sick feeling they really help the pain! Set an alarm on your phone so you don’t miss any doses! Eat lots of fruit and veg it will help you heal quicker (food is the best medicine!) your chest will feel very tight and heavy but it will subside! I’m now one week post op walking still hurts a little but I’m driving now! Hang in there it does get better I promise! Xxx

Sarah price 11
    11p
    Menu

Yes I have a v pillow from when I breast fed my son, defiantly Came in handy lol right okay so I guess I just need to get through tonight/tomorrow and it should start to get easier.. Thank you for the advice girls! Can’t wait to have the strapings off too, they are super tight! Xx

rachel 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

I felt exactly the same! I agree with other girls. Keep on top of meds and even though it doesn’t feel like it….the pain does ease off! It’s a long process but will be worth it. I set an alarm during the night had something to eat them took my tablets. The food was so that the cocodamol didn’t make me sick. X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.