2 days PO sore :-( Started by: Lauren

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi ladies,

I had my BA January 7th with dr Traynor at Preston hospital. I had 500cc overs. I’m feeling very sore and swollen today and painkillers are making me feel quite sick. Anyone else experience this? When does the soreness start to ease? I am in love with them though and worth all the pain 🙂

Ashlee 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi Lauren! im pre-op so sorry cant help with questions. im going 21st jan at preston also having 500cc overs with Traynor, how was it at the hosp? were u daycase or overnight. hope u dont mind the add. xxx

Sophie Clare 17
    17p
    Menu

Hi girls can i add yo ? im booked 23rd having 500cc Partials xx

Lauren 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls. Add away. Yes I was overnight stay. Hospital was amazing!! so was the staff! So happy with the results but very sore today. I want to put up a pic up but don’t know how haha x

Nicola 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi Lauren I had my operation on Tuesday luckily I’ve been ok even been to get my lashes and my hair done today should ease up just keep resting. I’m worn out now sat in my pyjamas back in bed x

louise 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey hope you dnt mind the add I get mine done 27th Jan having 350cc over would love to c ur pics. Hope ur feeling ok x

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

Hi Hun what pain relief have you been sent home with? Codeine/ co- codamol doesn’t agree with me makes me ill. So they gave me paracetamol and ibuprofen and only took it 3 days. Make sure you rest and keep up with your meds. And also eat before meds as on a empty stomach they can make you feel ill.

Kate 18
    18p
    Menu

I had Mr Traynor on the 22nd December at Preston!
    Co-codamol made me feel really nauseous too 🙁 and bloated.. I stopped it and took paracetamol/ibuprofen instead. Set an alarm on your phone for painkillers every 4 hours, it really helps to keep on top of them – don’t just wait until you need them otherwise you’ll struggle to feel normal!
    Happy healing you’ll feel fine in a few days 🙂 plenty of rest and make the most of being able to do nothing! I started to feel less sore on day 4-5 xx

Karolina 42
    42p
    Menu

Day 2 is very early…at the end you went under the surgery hun….take other pain killers if codamol makes you sick and it gets better day by day but first week unfortunately isn’t the greatest one….want to be pretty got to suffer a bit 🙂 xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi Lauren I had my BA on Tuesday and right now I’m in alot of pain! Can hardly move. Am making sure im taking ibuprofen and cocodomol on the dot but the pains still very noticeable. Didn’t sleep last night because it was impossible to get comfy and have to sit straight up otherwise the pain is too much. Here’s hoping we feel better soon 🙂 x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.