2 days post op-question! Started by: Laura Fleming

• Author

Hi all, I’m just afetr some advice, I had my BA on 4th March 2015, went to 450cc but now thinking I shouldve stuck to surgeons advice and just had 400cc but too late now! Had excellent care at the hospital in Preston, couldnt fault them.
    Boobs arent painful as such, just very heavy and feel like Ive pulled all my muscles. Only pain killers Im taking at the minute are paracetamol and ibruprofen, but if by tomorrow the dreaded day 3 pain kicks in I’ll be straight to the walkin centre!
    Anyway, I was just wondering whether anybody else can feel what seems to be plastic at the top of their chest? Right in the middle of my chest, not too far under my neck, if I press along I can feel what seems like plastic bubbles. Is this the implant and is this normal?!xx

Ashie 36
    36p
    Menu

For ur pain relief how many mg of ibroprofen are you taking as asda do 400mg at there pharmacy its like £3.90 for 96 tablets x

Menu

Wow thats good, Im just on 200mg at the minute, its what the hospital gave me but I’ll buy that when it runs out which will be soon coz only 24 in the box!xx

Fionajsd 131
    131p
    Menu

Do u think its air bubbles? X

Menu

Im not sure, have you heard of people having air bubbles before?xx

Fionajsd 131
    131p
    Menu

Yes , could also be fluid as well. It will disappear x

Menu

Thank you for the reassurance Fiona,I was worried coz not read anyone else mention it n thought it was just my luck to get something wrong with them!xx

Kelly 30
    30p
    Menu

I think it could be air bubbles my nurse said I had trapped wind (had a squeaky boob) also felt it in under my boobs on my rib cage xx

Lexi 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Ice them babe it helped me a lot xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I agree, ice is a god send! xo

Amylouk 58
    58p
    Menu

450 is a great size hun that’s what I had and I love them xx

Mimi 6
    6p
    Menu

Hey Hun how do you feel today? I had my surgery on the same day and I’ve had the worst recovery ever and doesn’t seem to be getting any better the pains so bad that I wish I didn’t even do them and I usually handle pain very well:(

Menu

Aw maream sorry to hear your having a bad time with it all. My pain hasn’t been that bad until today! Think the dreaded day 3 is actually day 4 for me. They are stinging n painful to touch today. I think we have to realise though that our bodies have been through something quite traumatic and it’s gonna hurt n take time to heal. I intend to spend full day in bed today! For your pain why don’t you go to the GP n ask for stronger pain killers,that’s what a lot of the girls on here have done and seems to work wonders for them xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.