2 days post op…worried they look really small… Started by: Ellie X

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Is it true they start to look bigger once they’ve dropped and fluffed? I’m still got horrid strapping and macom band on

Shanade
    0p
    Menu

Yours look amazing Hun they really do xxx

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Ellie, I had the same worries as you. I felt that I should of gone bigger but after my bloating went down on my belly and I was out of PJ’s and back in normal clothes I was so happy with the size. Also on day 12 post op I started to notice changes and they started to get a little bigger and I’ve changed my sports bra to a slightly bigger one. X

Bec
    0p
    Menu

Hi Ellie, hope you don’t mind the add! who did you have your surgery with? xx

Menu

Hi ellie Iv heard they get bigger as time goes on. Good luck with healing x

Chelsea
    0p
    Menu

hi ellie, im 5 days post op and have the same feeling! im trying not to think about it until theyve dropped and fluffed hehe, im just trying to remember that they will change alot in the next few weeks! 🙂 xx

Sophie
    0p
    Menu

Hi Ellie, good luck with healing. Hope you don’t mind the add xxx

Menu

Hiya hunni, don’t worry honestly at two days post op I would expect them look a little weird (mine were very much nearly square haha) I’m 10 weeks post op nearly and the changes are amazing! I love them and I definitely say they fluff and get bigger! I was worried to begin with but I’m in love with mine now xx

Ellie X
    0p
    Menu

Yeah that’s a good idea I will i know people just curious but I gotta love them first! Massively helped thanks hun, let’s hope in a week I’ll be feeling the same!! Good luck with the rest of your healing!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.