2 Days till first consultation!! SCARED!!! Started by: Rosie

• Author
    29p
    Menu

Hi Girls, I am going to the Fitzroy in London on Saturday for my first consultation and i am so nervous!! I am really worried i wont be able to get the size i am looking for because i have a small chest. I am also clueless on the over, under and partial situation. What is the difference?? Also the type of implant .. moderate, moderate plus etc.. what is the difference and will it make a big difference to the end result?? Also can some of you tell me whether you decided to go with GA or LA and how did it feel for you? Thank you!! xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Overs – implant placed over the muscle. This gives more fullness at the top of the breast. You get offered these if you have enough breast tissue at the top.

Unders – implant placed under the muscle, these tend to look more natural.

Partials – slightly between the muscle.

The different types of implant depend on what kind of projection you want.

Your surgeon or whoever you see will talk you through all this though x

Blondepug 36
    36p
    Menu

Hiya babe, Rebecca has covered the above questions for you, just wanted to say I wasn’t offered LA or GA, I was told id be going under General Anaesthetic. It went fine for me, the theatre staff make you really relaxed and the last thing I remember is having a cannula inserted. Everything after that I don’t remember til I woke up with new boobies 😀

Rosie 29
    29p
    Menu

@rebeccajordanxo Thank you!! This really helps 😀 xx

@blondepug
    oh right haha i hope i get GA i would not like to be awake lol xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.