2 days!!! Started by: Gina

• Author
    47p
    Menu

2 days to go ladies and I’m bloody petrified!! Trying to get all my jobs done today so I don’t have much to do after my op. Worried I’ve forgotten something! So far I’ve got
    V pillow
    Neck pillow
    Ice packs
    Paracetamol
    Bio oil
    Coco butter
    Baby wipes
    Macom
    M&s bra

Anything else I’ve missed? Also I’m a day case on Tuesday will I need pjs/slippers etc?
    Excited but so scared ? Xx

Kayleigh 38
    38p
    Menu

Hey hun i had my op on thursday and stayed over night! I took so much and didnt end up using much of it as i was sleeping most of the time was a nightmare trying to carry my bag the next day was so heavy! I didnt even change into my pjs could hardly move! Haha just took a change of clothes to go home in in the morn! Good luck hun !! Bet your so excited, theres nothing to be worried about 🙂 xx

Sophie 14
    14p
    Menu

3 days for me babe!! Can’t believe how quickly it’s come round for us both. Can’t remember if I replied to your last private message. What ice packs did you get? I don’t know which are best to get? Xxx

Gina 47
    47p
    Menu

Awww really Kayleigh! I won’t be taking to much I don’t think but I’m staying over in Preston that night so I’ll need stuff for then but I’ll have my friends to carry every thing for me haha how are u feeling now?
    Aww Sophie I’m so nervous it’s unreal!!! How you feeling? I just ordered them on Amazon, you can buy them in boots but cheaper online xxx

Kayleigh 38
    38p
    Menu

Awh aslong as you got someone to carry your things!☺️ Im
    Not to bad today still a bit stiff and struggle to get up, first day i was fine , second was the hardest i had to get my brother to lift me out of bed ?? and put my hair up in a bobble that was a laugh, but im on day 3 now and its getting better managed to have a shallow bath and wash my hair with help from my friend , the breast band im stuggling with the most though its so tight , what size are you going?:) xx

Gina 47
    47p
    Menu

Aww no way! My friend said she would help me out when I get home cos I live on my own! Erm I’m currently 34C, getting 450cc hp overs! What were u and what did u have? Gary traynor doesn’t do strapping thank god! Xx

Kayleigh 38
    38p
    Menu

Yea the same as me hun empty 34b/c i was i had 350 and 375 cc unders ! I think the size is perfect for my frame and ive heard unders get bigger as wel?? yeah i dont think i could cope with strapping the band is bad enough! Lolxx

Natalie
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hun u won’t need half of what u take, I took a pair of joggers and a zip up top and my Macom. They provide the medication. My nurse advised me not to put any cream of any kind on my boobs until 2 weeks post op. Didn’t bother with slippers as I walked to theatre and had my stockings on. Only had a small bag with me because if I packed too much I would end up taking a suitcase! Good luck xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.