2 different sizes? Started by: Misty

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls, Had a consult today with Mario Russo, he suggested two different sized implants because I have asymetry. Cant remember the exact sizes, I think one was 400ish and the other 350. Anybody else had two different sizes?

Menu

My op is in 2 weeks I’m having two diff sizes. 375 and 310 ๐Ÿ™‚ a lot of girls have two diff sizes it’s more common than people think ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Misty
    0p
    Menu

Thanks for the reply Hannah, I was a bit worried about the difference being more noticeable, reassuring to know that its not just me. How exiting for you that your op is only 2 weeks away, I still need more consults but want boobies now lol.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Me ๐Ÿ™‚ i had 375 & 445, very pleased with the results xx

Misty
    0p
    Menu

You look fab in your avi Romy, I’ll be very happy if I get results like yours. Do you mind if I ask what size you started off as?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks hun ๐Ÿ™‚ i was a 32c to start! What size are you now? And what size are you hoping to be afterwards? Xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Got my op in 5 days! having 745 and 695 its very common xx

Misty
    0p
    Menu

I am a 28 a and b respectively, Omg Becky, I wish I could go that big! I wanted at least 500 cc so more consults for me I think ๐Ÿ™‚

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.